Dream boys

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Dream boys

Post by whiteribbon »

Have to admit it was my first time in bangkok after living in south East Asia for many years. Wanted to see one of the shows bangkok was famous for. We went to Dreamboys. Lots of hard (small) cocks right in front our face ( we were in the front row) show was bad, the Chinese lady groups loved it, drinks were ok, dragqueens were OK. Would recommend another show. Felt like it was a hooker place, they even had numbers on their cocks. Not recommended.
just noise, white noise
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Dream boys

Post by logos »

whiteribbon wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:58 am Have to admit it was my first time in bangkok after living in south East Asia for many years. Wanted to see one of the shows bangkok was famous for. We went to Dreamboys. Lots of hard (small) cocks right in front our face ( we were in the front row) show was bad, the Chinese lady groups loved it, drinks were ok, dragqueens were OK. Would recommend another show. Felt like it was a hooker place, they even had numbers on their cocks. Not recommended.
Did you go with your boyfriend?
:sign17:
Where's the puking smiley when you really need it?
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Dream boys

Post by whiteribbon »

logos wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:28 am
whiteribbon wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:58 am Have to admit it was my first time in bangkok after living in south East Asia for many years. Wanted to see one of the shows bangkok was famous for. We went to Dreamboys. Lots of hard (small) cocks right in front our face ( we were in the front row) show was bad, the Chinese lady groups loved it, drinks were ok, dragqueens were OK. Would recommend another show. Felt like it was a hooker place, they even had numbers on their cocks. Not recommended.
Did you go with your boyfriend?
:sign17:
Where's the puking smiley when you really need it?
What year are you from? If you hate gays so much why did you click on a post titled dreamboys? We went there because my guest (also first time there) wanted to see a show we hear so much about in Europe. We both had never been to a gogo bar and were expecting dragqueens and comical stripteases like we see on the documentaries about Thailand. We left during the first break and while I agree this was a badly written review and this might have been not the place to post this, it was just a warning for other people. Drop the hate and you'll be much happier.
just noise, white noise
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic