Best Rate : 2 Bedroom Services apartment , Olympic area

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Best Rate : 2 Bedroom Services apartment , Olympic area

Post by Ken2016 »

Khmer_Risotto wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:35 pm Frankly, I'm beginning find Ken's posts annoying and borderline spam. A video? Why? It's a waste of people's time; just post a few photos and actually include relevant info like, IDK, the rental price? Electricity price? Floor number? Elevator? etc.

Would be happy never to see another post from him.
Hello sir
Please closed your eyes don't look to my posted
I posted for who's looking for properties to live in Phnom Penh City .
Thank you
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Kuroneko wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:30 pm
khmerhamster wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:53 pm
Kuroneko wrote:
Ken2016 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:30 pm Brand New Services apartment
Rental fee
Rental fee ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is it just me that can't find the rental fee for this apartment on the advert.! :?
He says it’s the best rate.

I’ve seen $300 for a serviced apartment, so if it’s the best then it’s obviously better than that.
I guess $275?.
A poster who had time to watch the video said it was $720, TBH if I am looking to rent a place I want all the info up front, that I can see at a glance. I dont want to waste time playing a video for relevant info, especially when on my phone. $750 seems very expensive but depends on the amount of extra facilities are included. At Mekong Gardens where I live you can get a 142 sq m two bedroom appt. for $800/m, or a 73 sq/m studio for under $600 which includes:Fully Fitted Kitchen, Washing Machine, Cleaning services, Laundry and Dry Cleaning, LCD TV with 65 Channels, Wi-Fi Internet Access, Complimentary Shuttle Service, 24 hrs Electrical Back-up Power, 24 hrs Reception, Security and Maintenance, Fully Equipped Gym, Pool, Sauna and Steam room. Parking area.

Mekong garden too far from city , We are city centre , easy for people's walk to home , there's not many traffic problem.
People's will find property on thier location that's suitable living area , restaurant , cafe etc ...

Thank you for leave comment here .
Wishes you happy stay at making garden
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

logos wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:51 pm Kuroneko could teach young Ken a thing or two about how to make a place sound attractive :tophat:
Hello,
I can do better just need time,
Thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic