Too many people dying young

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Too many people dying young

Post by John Bingham »

Hotdigr wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:20 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:05 pm :stir: top quality coke costs $130 here,40 in the west
TOP quality coke (IF you can get it) costs more then 10x that in Australia. Australia is also part of the "west" sorry mate, you are quite simply - wrong.
That's because it's much stronger than the rubbish in Colombia or Bolivia. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Cocaine!
In Australia!
Rofl.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

PIEMAN wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:05 pmtop quality coke costs $130 here,40 in the west
Unless you're getting it straight from the mule in England, you're spending £80+ ($100 USD) a pop on blow. In Sydney you're paying around $300 - $400 AUD (about $250 USD)
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PIEMAN wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:05 pm :stir: top quality coke costs $130 here,40 in the west,smack costs 30 bucks here and a tenner in britian,can see why the tuk tuk scum bags sell china white as coke,makes sense to them,and many buyers are at the early stages of experimenting with drugs,DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE MOST OF THEM. :facepalm:
youre mad if you think you can get top quality coke for £40/$40 in England now, 10 years ago you might get some coke on the rock for £50, you have to fork out at least a tonne for half decent stuff now, anyone who buys coke in crushed powder form is a muppet
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: i can only go off my mates son whose a addict,he does not lie he is up front with his demons,north vrs south mate,since Jack Straw stopped the searching of juveniles the north of England is overrun with top quality gear. :bow:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

My home city Dublin is overrun with junkies, as was my later adopted home of London. It's been like that since the early 80s. It's really sad because even though a lot of them are scumbags and a scourge on society some of them are third generation kids of junkies by now and have grown up in terrible circumstances and ended up very fucked up themselves. It's an endless cycle of shit and depravity, sometimes I feel lucky I came from a stable background, not everyone did.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:34 pm sometimes I feel lucky I came from a stable background, not everyone did.
Jesus did.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:56 pm
John Bingham wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:34 pm sometimes I feel lucky I came from a stable background, not everyone did.
Jesus did.
I came from a pretty good background.

Im still a fuckup and a pisshead.

Proves JBs theory incorrect.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Holy Christ,

the last three pages of this thread you got Hotchigr, John Bingham, PIEMAN, Captain Bonez and Jamie Lambo all arguing over the current cost of cocaine....

I can't make heads or tails of it...so who won? Who's the most knowledgeable wasteoid among you... so I know who to PM the next time I want to buy a gram....you know, so I don't get ripped off. :facepalm:
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Brody wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:24 pmso I know who to PM the next time I want to buy a gram....you know, so I don't get ripped off. :facepalm:
Well you already asked me to tell you where to buy herb, so I'll leave the blow to the others
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic