retirement visa

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: retirement visa

Post by Pizzalover » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Lucky just quoted me 295 for an ER visa (5 USD discount for my exceptional good looks) and 10 days wait.

5 Oceans quoted me 290 and 7-10 days wait. I check A2Z this week for their current pricing. Not doubting the info above but things seem to fluctuate. Looks like they measure up people when walking in.

In sum, looks like Lucky is no longer interested in barangs. They had a load of Chinese passports on the table.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:58 pm

^ and they charge the Chinese even more
Brody
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Brody » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:30 pm

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:58 pm
^ and they charge the Chinese even more
Nice. :thumb: I hope that's true.

It's a hazard duty service charge for having to deal with the noisy chattering and having to mop up all the spit from the office floor afterward.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pizzalover » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:09 pm

A2Z travel agency also charges 290 USD now. Seems that 290 is the new normal with Lucky charging 295 for their superior Chinese skills.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic