Off the rails in KoW

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Off the rails in KoW

Post by Clutch Cargo »

jw85 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:20 pm i love the smell of fresh asphalt in the morning
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Hotdigr wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:43 pm I would love to catch up with you for a beer one day Trapper.If you make it to Kampot again this time then send me a msg ay! :beer1:
I've offered to meet him for beers every time hes claimed to be in Cambodia, my shout...he has never taken me up on the offer, most likely because he hasn't actually been in Cambodia.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:39 pm
Hotdigr wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:43 pm I would love to catch up with you for a beer one day Trapper.If you make it to Kampot again this time then send me a msg ay! :beer1:
I've offered to meet him for beers every time hes claimed to be in Cambodia, my shout...he has never taken me up on the offer, most likely because he hasn't actually been in Cambodia.
I have a couple of mates here who met him in Sihanoukville last year and had a couple of beers with him. Ya Ting Pom is one of them. He exists, has definitely been here (although I don't know how often or for how long) and is apparently a decent enough bloke in real life, if a little naive
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Beerinthemorning wrote:Yep, thats me alright.

Of the farking rails within a week of landing.

No chicken farms or khmer beer garden is empty when BITM is in town.

Cold anchor smooth is waiting.

Have a nice day people.
Fuck off cockhead!
Said in the nicest of Australian ways....
Perhaps mod edit there but if Trapper exists, I dare him to take up the offers he's had to meet with some members. Shit! I'll even give him a room and food for 24 hours if he can show his face in Osoam.
The challenge is real! Is Trapper a shit cunt or a good cunt? Coz one things for sure.....hes a cunt!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Hotdigr wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:42 pm is apparently a decent enough bloke in real life
Hahaha, I find that extremely hard to believe...a "top bloke'" more like it.

At least some posters have actually confirmed his existence and he has actually been here then, thanks for that Hotdigr...I guess I'm just not worthy of meeting up with him then :D
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Well maybe jamie should meet him and take him around.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

he reminds me of my younger brother when I was 18 an he was 15,
always wanted to go with me out ....... but just wasn't old enough
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Barang chgout wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:48 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote:Yep, thats me alright.

Of the farking rails within a week of landing.

No chicken farms or khmer beer garden is empty when BITM is in town.

Cold anchor smooth is waiting.

Have a nice day people.
Fuck off cockhead!
Said in the nicest of Australian ways....
Perhaps mod edit there but if Trapper exists, I dare him to take up the offers he's had to meet with some members. Shit! I'll even give him a room and food for 24 hours if he can show his face in Osoam.
The challenge is real! Is Trapper a shit cunt or a good cunt? Coz one things for sure.....hes a cunt!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
I thought there was a discussion going about respect and language use. You didn't read that?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Sidewalker wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:34 pm
I thought there was a discussion going about respect and language use. You didn't read that?
You don't understand 'Straylian? He was being nice.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:30 pm he reminds me of my younger brother when I was 18 an he was 15,
always wanted to go with me out ....... but just wasn't old enough
Lol. Will Trapper ever be old enough ?
And before anyone jumps on me for dissing him. He's been posting the exact same thing on CEO for four years now. It would be great - for him and for the rest of us - if he could change the record.
Surprise us Trapper ! :smileinbox: Like stop complaining and have fun or something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic