why so much disrespect for those recently passing

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: why so much disrespect for those recently passing

Post by frank lee bent »

I agree without exception with Richard
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Edit/ No more squabbling please.
We are supposed to be adults here.
/modedit
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:10 pm I agree without exception with Richard
Me too,. In-fact I agree with everyone.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

davegorman wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:29 pm Edit/ No more squabbling please.
We are supposed to be adults here.
/modedit
Edit the newbie.

Nice.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Have a day off for being the 2nd twerp after captain to ignore warnings about childish squabbling

It is not what we do here since you want to put a point on it.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Swiss cheese has holes.
More swiss cheese = More holes
More holes = less swiss cheese
More swiss cheese = less swiss cheese
Infinite swiss cheese = no swiss cheese

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Barang chgout wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:46 pm Swiss cheese has holes.
More swiss cheese = More holes
More holes = less swiss cheese
More swiss cheese = less swiss cheese
Infinite swiss cheese = no swiss cheese

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

That could be the reason I don't buy Swiss cheese. The holes are just too expensive.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:56 pm Be they dying of a drug overdoes, cancer, jumping off a building, accident..
Why is there so much shit on here?
Often CEO post death info before many of the passers relatives, friends, might even know, so it shows up when they search their names

They were all someones son, brother, father, ( yes seems mostly males seem to die in Cambodia)
Think about what you want ur relatives & friends to read about your life.
Think about it next time you post shit.
Show some respect or dont post at all.
Richard, you and I have had a running battle over many different forums for many years. Its not often that I agree with you, let alone give you + vote. But I just did both. Well said.
To the mods, GM in particular after your naive comment above - YES we were self moderating and it worked. When I got out of line, people pulled me back into line and when someone else got out of line, me and others pulled them back into line. Now however, we have the little cadre of absolute wankers who wrecked/killed TOF over here. You guys know who they and their multitude of socks are. Get rid of them before it is to late. Not one of them has the balls to ever introduce themselves when you meet them in real life by their forum "handle".They always say " Whats 440? Whats CEO? Nah, I don't go on them" even when you know 100% who they are. They are a bunch of gutless pricks who need to be gotten rid of sooner rather the later and as soon as you realise they have started again under another sock - no warning, no explanation- get rid of them.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

I fully agree with Hotdigr.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

"No warning, no explanation-get rid of them." That sounds familiar, pretty much the philosophy that contributed to the decline of the tof, during the final part of KiR's reign. Be careful what you wish for. That said I do agree with Richard as regards the infantile disrespect that many indulge in when commenting on a death.
As my sainted mother use to say "if you can't say something nice, say nothing." :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic