T shirt printing (and other clothes etc) (IN PP)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

T shirt printing (and other clothes etc) (IN PP)

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Bit of a long shot.. Does anyone know a place I can get designs printed to clothing? And perhaps where I can bulk order white t shirts etc? Thanks!

EDIT - In PP but if delivery costs are cheap anywhere really
Last edited by JUDGEDREDD on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: T shirt printing (and other clothes etc)

Post by timmydownawell »

I've seen this asked before and the answer was Piseth T Shirt Printing and Computerized Embroidery, on Norodom south of the Independence Monument. But I'm not sure they may have moved?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Yeah probably should have used the search function... reading another thread now. Thanks for the response I'll take a look!
Flexxman
Expatriate

Post by Flexxman »

* I notice that OP updated his location to PP, possibly other forum members can use the info for SHV or Kampot *

You did not provide city or location, but usually one can find such a service in most larger towns. Shops that print banners sometimes offer t-shirt printing as well.

In SHV there used to be quite a few, but I don't know about the current situation. Den Samut is located both in SHV and Kampot, and has recent posts on his FB so seems still open. If you are in the vicinity you might want to give that a try. Restaurants and hotels need branded clothes for their staff after all so this is not some exotic business. Bars order shirts for their customers so you could also ask at your favorite watering hole where they had their shirts printed.

Quality will vary off course, as well as pricing will depend on the number of shirts, whether you take an off-the-shelve design, provide your own, or have them help you design something unique.

https://www.facebook.com/Den-Samut-324643074327566/
Old8404
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: T shirt printing (and other clothes etc) (IN PP)

Post by Old8404 »

Couple weeks ago had small order (250) T shirts and Polo shirts printed. Very happy with the shirt quality and printing and prices.

I appreciate this vendor as they have the stock and printing at same site. (Many printers we have used had to source our own T shirts.)

UK Printing
26 DEO St 318 Toul Svay Prey Phnom POenh
015 260 300
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by finbar »

The t-shirts themselves are often appalling quality.
Is there somewhere to get high quality plain t-shirts?
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

finbar wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:08 am The t-shirts themselves are often appalling quality.
Further investigation has determined China as the best source for t shirts. Now to get a Chinese contact lol
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Try a trip to Snookyville. I heard there are a few Chinese down that way these days...................
Flexxman
Expatriate

Post by Flexxman »

finbar wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:08 am The t-shirts themselves are often appalling quality.
Remember the time when tourist t-shirts originated from Thailand? Bayon on your back and 'made in Thailand' in the neck label. Just made a pic of an old t-shirt with 'Danger mines' on the front/back and made in Thailand neck label to accompany this post but I see you can only refer to already uploaded pictures elsewhere?

Dorsu in Kampot sells organic cotton t-shirts - therefore not cheap (and retail but maybe they can bring you into contact with their wholesaler for just plain t-shirts): https://dorsu.org/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic