Weed in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Rama
Expatriate

Re: Weed in Cambodia

Post by Rama »

Username Taken wrote:@Rama, and others who want to practice their Khmer reading skills,

Read the bottom of the outside menus at Happy Herbs or Pink Elephant.

From memory, it says something along the lines of 'some of the ingredients can get you intoxicated'.

I've been to Pink Elephant many times over the years and read their menu often.... Can't remember reading that!! Not that it may not be there, it may be, but I've forgotten! LOL!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Rama wrote:
Username Taken wrote:@Rama, and others who want to practice their Khmer reading skills,

Read the bottom of the outside menus at Happy Herbs or Pink Elephant.

From memory, it says something along the lines of 'some of the ingredients can get you intoxicated'.

I've been to Pink Elephant many times over the years and read their menu often.... Can't remember reading that!! Not that it may not be there, it may be, but I've forgotten! LOL!
Small Khmer script at the bottom of the outside wall menus. :thumb:
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

Is okay for Camdodian ppl to have a plant in their garden?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

When my old dad wanted to try a happy shake, they told him it was off the menu. I knew it wasn't true but didn't push the point since I wasn't really sure it was a good idea - first stone at 80 yrs old, but he wanted to try it. :roll:
Don't know why they refused him - too old or something?
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Anchor Moy wrote:When my old dad wanted to try a happy shake, they told him it was off the menu. I knew it wasn't true but didn't push the point since I wasn't really sure it was a good idea - first stone at 80 yrs old, but he wanted to try it. :roll:
Don't know why they refused him - too old or something?
Why on earth would you refuse an 80yo a herb shake? Hasn't he earned the pleasure?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Just didn't think it was worth making a scandal. He's had 80 years to get his shit together and try it.
(And this is the same man that flushed my stash down the toilet when I was a teenager - old resentments die hard :)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Anchor Moy wrote:Just didn't think it was worth making a scandal. He's had 80 years to get his shit together and try it.
(And this is the same man that flushed my stash down the toilet when I was a teenager - old resentments die hard :)
LOL! Payback truly is a bitch!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

LOL indeed. What comes around goes around.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

This research was funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, the Office of National Drug Control Policy, Counterdrug Technology Assessment Center, and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

a little biased perhaps?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic