Please Help me go to Thailand

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Yemen

Re: Please Help me go to Thailand

Post by John Bingham » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:55 pm

DavidDareent wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:36 pm
phuketrichard wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:00 am
DavidDareent wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:21 pm
Haha, i work online, dont worry about money.
LOL:

Cambodia officials, i am sure watches this site, ( and wit the title u placed here will draw attention) now they pass along ur details, ip address; left Camboida illegally, entered thailand illegally, working illegally in Pattaya

Hope ur using a vpn and tor :beer1:
or at the least working out of Starbucks

You do know all condos need report every Farang staying in their building. ur not going to last long
Hahaha i'm not stupid man :)
The jury's still out on that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic