British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

Post by Username Taken »

kieran.thomas wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:00 pm Image

"That's what Meth does to you."

"That's why he doesn't use the name Gajraj."

"Drunken shouting, no passport."

Do you think there is perhaps the slightest possibility that the situation might be at least a little bit misrepresented here?

But please, carry on, your comments are entertaining. :)
There is indeed.

Now is your chance to set the record straight. What the heck happened?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

Post by John Bingham »

Do you think there is perhaps the slightest possibility that the situation might be at least a little bit misrepresented here?

You're good dude. If you look back on this thread I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. And I have to say you certainly scrub up well. However, there's one thing I can't understand. I was a bit wild in my youth, long before I ever graced these shores. Somehow I never ended up arrested while covered in dirt in public in a pair of underpants though. You don't have to explain it but it would help. We all fuck up a bit from time to time, some fuck-ups are just a bit more awesome than others. All the best anyway. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

I agree that the passport thing is a red herring. Most normal expats don't carry their passports with them, especially at night. But having a valid passport and visa and work permit isn't really something someone should be that proud of.

You should have let Tania help you when she was concerned about your drug use. She tried.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Don't worry about the comments here, it's mainly banter. Good to see you're back to normal, get rid of that shirt though as it's rubbish haha :beer3:
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

What happened to your other fucking sock?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Congrats on getting out, Kieran!!

Your coworker sent us copies of your passport (valid) and work permit (valid), but they also told us the officers told you that you had to exit Cambodia and then come back in later, but your coworker didn't know why you had to do that. I noticed that your work permit's expiry date isn't until next month, so that's good. However, it lists your old employer in Koh Kong as the sponsor, not your current employer in Phnom Penh.

I'm not an expert on work visas/permits, but have you been able to work for your current employer on the work permit of your former employer since it was still valid? Did that have anything to do with your arrest, or have something to do with the officials telling you that you now need to leave Cambodia and re-enter again?

I have a bunch more questions, but you'd probably answer them if you just set the record straight and told us what the hell happened.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:46 pm

Your coworker sent us copies of your passport (valid) and work permit (valid), but they also told us the officers told you that you had to exit Cambodia and then come back in later, but your coworker didn't know why you had to do that.
That's a trap. They ask troublesome, bottom feeding expats to leave and come back, but then they don't let them back in.

It's like when your older brother would stop the car and say "I think the back tire may be flat could you step out and check it?" DON'T GET OUT OF THE CAR.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

At least he wasn't wearing his underpants on his head. But what about the missing sock, I think I have one just like it.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:46 pm I noticed that your work permit's expiry date isn't until next month, so that's good.
Every work permit expires in December. They are issued per calendar year. It doesn’t matter which employer is on it.
Cam Nivag wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:32 am That's a trap. They ask troublesome, bottom feeding expats to leave and come back, but then they don't let them back in.

It's like when your older brother would stop the car and say "I think the back tire may be flat could you step out and check it?" DON'T GET OUT OF THE CAR.
Did somebody bring him a tie to his cell then? I think they let him resolve this problem already. That picture doesn’t look like an immigration holding cell.
willyhilly wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:08 am But what about the missing sock, I think I have one just like it.
This tiring sock joke. If you would just look at the pictures you would see that the sock is under the bench and later it is on his foot when posing for the cops. The fucking sock was never fucking lost you just fucking didn’t look at the pictures and you think you’re funny talking about nonsense details in photos you haven’t even looked at. I circled his feet for you so that you wouldn’t miss them and accidentally think that you are right when you are not.

PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:beer3: This is the thread of the year,fucking Kieran Thomas your parents must be so proud of you,ive been to immagration many times you must have had them in stitches,got 6 pairs of marks and sparks socks coming next week would you like a pair,fuck me when i get wasted i just end up fleeced with that lovely smell of Khmer gash round my lips,i salute you :hattip:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic