German Expat Living on the Streets HAGEN KIENZ Arrested by Cambodian Immigration

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: German Expat Living on the Streets HAGEN KIENZ Arrested by Cambodian Immigration

Post by Stiliko »

Anchor Moy wrote:His right foot and leg are seriously swollen. Living on the streets with swelling limbs can only get worse. Getting deported might be the best thing for him.
no money, no job, no passport, and sleeping on the streets.
No future.
Wonder what became of the passport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: German Expat Living on the Streets HAGEN KIENZ Arrested by Cambodian Immigration

Post by Beerinthemorning »

the millions germany gives us to corrupt third world countrys only to leave its own citizens to sleep outside in cambodia.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

Spot on
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

If he'd been in his own country, I'm sure the relevant authorities would be helping him

Why go to a 3rd world country if you're in that position ?
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

I'm usually inclined to assume there's some sort of mental illness going on when I see stories about homeless foreigners in Cambodia, but they couldn't have been that mentally ill when they got the money together, arranged all that needed to be arranged, booked the flight and flew here.

Something must happen to them once they're already here.

I wonder whatever that could possibly be?
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic