Visa extension place in SHV?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Visa extension place in SHV?

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Hello,

I'm popping to Koh rong soon, need to get my visa extended with a 6m looking for work one (EG)

Which place is best in SHV to get this done?

Thank you!
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Visa extension place in SHV?

Post by Anchor Moy »

Mottah Travel on Ekareach St, or Ana Travel on the road from Golden Lions to Serendipity beach pier. If you're going to Koh Rong from Serendipity, then Ana is close by.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Nice one pal!

You think the Koh Rong places will be alright with a photocopy of my passport? I've emailed to ask but just wondering if you've had any experience?

Thanks again!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

No worries. You'll get a receipt when you hand over your passport to the travel agent, so if you show the hotels the photocopy of your passport, together with the receipt, you should be good. At worst, they might ask you to pay night by night but I shouldn't think so.

In return, you can send us a Koh Rong trip report, fair enough ? That place must be changing fast. It'd be good to have a recent review of the island. :beer3:
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

You got it!

Don't expect much more than blurs and fragments however I'll try my best haha
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I used ANA for a few years but just recently they seem to have slipped. The boss woman (Ana?) is hardly ever there and the girls don’t seem to know what’s going on.

I use Mhotta now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic