Inspector's Wife Posts Assault Charges and Photos

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Inspector's Wife Posts Assault Charges and Photos

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Takeo, Cambodia News: Ms. Pov Sopheap, wife of Inspector Mr. Say Savuth, has publicly accused her husband on social media of physically assaulting her in front of his new girlfriend on November 15, 2018, at 10 pm. She has requested that her facebook friends share this information.

Mr. Say Savuth has admitted that he committed violence against his wife, saying that he slapped her because she drove her car to damage his car. For some reason, he didn't mention the girlfriend; he just said that it was a family argument.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Inspector's Wife Posts Assault Charges and Photos

Post by John Bingham »

What am I supposed to be seeing in those pictures of her? I can't see any injury, just a "poor me" whinging expression.

She's got such a lovely expression in this picture. I feel great pity for her now. :|
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

[YouTube][/YouTube]

Don't know the details of their relationship but this video is funny Image

Sent from my HUAWEI P9 lite using Tapatalk

CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Wife-whacking policeman put off-duty
9 mins ago - 16/11/18
By order of the National Police, the Takeo Provincial Police suspended Daun Keo police officer, Colonel Chhay Savuth, after pictures of domestic violence were posted by his wife.

On Thursday, Nov. 15, his wife posted photos on Facebook showing Col. Savuth reacting with physical violence after she accused him of adultery.

National Police report that the cheating colonel hit his wife in the face in front of his mistress. His spouse suffered facial injuries on top of the emotional ones.

The report also stated that the man was angry with the wife because she rear-ended his car with her own, and the altercation quickly escalated.
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50551638/w ... -off-duty/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Purposefully crashing into another car is the sort of thing that can unfortunately lead to people being hurt.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Rogue
Expatriate
Honduras

Post by Rogue »

So the drama momma runs into his car and then wants to spread the news around about how bad he is to other women. How typical! Why can't the bitch just not run into his car and deal with the failed relationship with some level of maturity?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Inspector’s Wife Posts Defamation And Will Soon Face Criminal Charges For Defaming Police Officer For Darwin Points
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Quote ] For some reason, he didn't mention the girlfriend; he just said that it was a family argument.

If it's just a family argument, why do the kids have no say in the dispute ? I want to hear their side of the story.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

1. What I saw was a a woman with red face and eyes which probably she’s been drinking too much.

2. So the police colonel had been suspendened for what reason? Assaulting his wife or extra marital affair?
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

yong wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:39 am 1. What I saw was a a woman with red face and eyes which probably she’s been drinking too much.

2. So the police colonel had been suspendened for what reason? Assaulting his wife or extra marital affair?
Being main actor on facebook drama
Don't forget the water buffalo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic