Can You Identify This Crazy Woman?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Can You Identify This Crazy Woman?

Post by prahocalypse now »

The competent authorities need help identifying this crazy woman.

She doesn't say anything. She just laughs and smiles.

http://www.arey-news.com/archives/271666
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Can You Identify This Crazy Woman?

Post by Duncan »

Quote ]

I'll adopt her. I'm attracted to crazy ladies.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
JaceMon
Expatriate
Dominica

Post by JaceMon »

Drugs? She doesn't seem like a homeless person.
Social experiment?

Something and nothing.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Duncan wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 pm

I'll adopt her. I'm attracted to crazy ladies.
You must love it here then. There are quite a few off-the-wall women around the streets, and for every Polish plaited old lady with gigantic swinging greasy black boobs there are about ten fairly good-looking but totally insane women. There was one who was quite cute but constantly had her hand down her pants masturbating like wild. The competent authorities used to have problems trying to get her to keep her clothes on. There was a totally bald woman who was totally fit body-wise and had a habit of walking around nude. I came out my gate bleary-eyed at 6 am one time only to see her heading towards me. I was thinking this was great but she walked right past and started scavenging from next-doors bin so I went off that idea fast. There's some deranged young woman around the riverside who cakes on tons of makeup so she looks like a clown. There's this other relatively good-looking woman who has tried to engage me in conversation a few times around Psah Thmey, again you can spot she's fucking mental from 100 meters away so I get the fuck away from her. I talk to all sorts of people on the streets every day but these crazy people freak me out.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The woman was found crying at 3:00 pm on November 13, 2018, at the front of a bakery located along the National Road 3, Prey Pring Village, South of 2, Sangkat Chom Chao 3, Khan Por Senchey. She sat crying outside the bakery and would not speak to anyone. The local people thought that she must either be mentally ill or she has suffered a bad shock, so they called the authorities, who are still looking to contact the woman's relatives. The woman is aged about 20, and her clothes look new.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »