Trouser snake meets real snake

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Trouser snake meets real snake

Post by hanno »

Remember to take a look before doing the business:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/l ... 787fe45fa1
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Trouser snake meets real snake

Post by Username Taken »

Reminds me of this . . .

Two Aussie blokes are out in the bush doing a bit of shooting and fishing, as Aussie blokes do. One of them needs to take a dump, so drops his pants and squats down to do his business. Just then a mouse goes running under his legs being quickly pursued by a large brown snake. The snake seeing his dick hanging down, mistakes it for the mouse and takes a bite. He screams out to his mate, "Quick mate, I've been bitten by a snake on my dick. What'll I do?".
"Shit mate, that's no good. I'll run back to that small farmhouse down the road and call a doctor".
So, he gets to the farmhouse and manages to call a doctor, but the doctor is far away and tells the guy that he'll need to suck the venom out or else his mate will die.
The one with the bitten dick sees his mate wandering back slowly and yells out, "Come on mate, hurry up."
His mate arrives back and he with the bitten dick asks whether he managed to call a doctor. "Yes mate, I did" he replied.
"And . . . , what did the doc say?"
"He said you're gonna die, mate".
Rogue
Expatriate
Honduras

Post by Rogue »

Username Taken wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:05 pm Reminds me of this . . .

Two Aussie blokes are out in the bush doing a bit of shooting and fishing, as Aussie blokes do. One of them needs to take a dump, so drops his pants and squats down to do his business. Just then a mouse goes running under his legs being quickly pursued by a large brown snake. The snake seeing his dick hanging down, mistakes it for the mouse and takes a bite. He screams out to his mate, "Quick mate, I've been bitten by a snake on my dick. What'll I do?".
"Shit mate, that's no good. I'll run back to that small farmhouse down the road and call a doctor".
So, he gets to the farmhouse and manages to call a doctor, but the doctor is far away and tells the guy that he'll need to suck the venom out or else his mate will die.
The one with the bitten dick sees his mate wandering back slowly and yells out, "Come on mate, hurry up."
His mate arrives back and he with the bitten dick asks whether he managed to call a doctor. "Yes mate, I did" he replied.
"And . . . , what did the doc say?"
"He said you're gonna die, mate".
That's older than the crust in my dead grannies undies. lol
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Good thing victim not a Chinese if not snake would have ended up in soup

oh crap is this racist?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic