Hospital Visit

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Hospital Visit

Post by PIEMAN »

:assasin: Yesterday a friend in Kampot rang me and asked i could trace a friend of his who is unfortunatley in the Russian Khmer Hospital,after a bit of tooing and throwing i tracked him down to the ICU department,GUY is in his late 60,s minus a leg now.The state of the unit was terrible,the stench overpowering,that strongly i had to wait outside whilst his family in Canada were informed and managed to speak to him via my phone.I spoke to his friend and urged him to find a better hospital,hopefully he will be moved today. :evil:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Hospital Visit

Post by fax »

That's where they dump the people with no money.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

fax wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:26 am That's where they dump the people with no money.
If you have no money , do they take a arm or a leg ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I've been in quite a few hospitals here that make Calmette look luxurious.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:01 pm I've been in quite a few hospitals here that make Calmette look luxurious.
Calmette is luxurious to that place.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: :stir: we went yesterday to check up on the guy,he had been moved to Calamette,but unfortunatley did not survive the night.R.I.P. Stuart
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Jeez, it seems that being acquainted with PIEMAN is not good for one's health. This is the 2nd in as many months.

RIP
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

im the Grim Reaper,but in this case his family would do fuck all to help him. :dm: :dm:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Brody wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:22 pm Jeez, it seems that being acquainted with PIEMAN is not good for one's health. This is the 2nd in as many months.

RIP
Pieman is the patron saint of hopeless cases. Well done, man.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

thanks Pieman!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic