Man Burns to Death in Suspected Electrical Fire

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 28866
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 1284
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Man Burns to Death in Suspected Electrical Fire

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:34 am

Image
Pursat province, Cambodia News: Around midnight on November 8, 2018, a wooden house caught fire and completely burnt down while the owner was sleeping inside. It is suspected to have been caused by a faulty electrical system.
The deceased has been identified as Seng Suy, a 50-year-old Khmer man, living at Khnat Tleng, Bakan District, Pursat Province.
Image
By the time the neighbors woke up and saw the fire it was too late. The entire house and all the contents were destroyed. People say that much of the wiring in the village is faulty and dangerous, and they are concerned for their safety.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jaclu, Majestic-12 [Bot], simon43 and 536 guests