Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
User avatar
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Posts: 2274
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am
Reputation: 274
Location: Sihanoukville
Korea North

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by cptrelentless » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:30 pm

They should offer sponsored shootings, you could have a day out blazing away at the ethnic minority of your choice and make money for kids with cancer or something.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4238
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Reputation: 435
Korea North

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by kiwiincambodia » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:04 am

Spigzy wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:37 pm
They definitely need more guns over there.
Absolutely, the US government should make it mandatory for every citizen to carry a fully loaded AR-15 at all times, then this type of nonsense would never happen, why is it taking so long to implement?!
I think if they really wanted change someone needs to fund for every black man between the ages of 20-35 get an AR-15. The fear alone would ensure Trump bans the guns the following day. Not that Trumps a racist or anything.... Image
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4238
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Reputation: 435
Korea North

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by kiwiincambodia » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:07 am

cptrelentless wrote:They should offer sponsored shootings, you could have a day out blazing away at the ethnic minority of your choice and make money for kids with cancer or something.
Image
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 489
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:05 am

Thousand Oaks: Ex-Marine Ian David Long identified as suspect
8 hours ago
- A US Marine Corps veteran with suspected mental health issues killed 12 people in a busy bar in California, including a policeman, officials say.

The shooting began at 23:20 local time on Wednesday in Thousand Oaks about 40 miles (65km) north-west of Los Angeles.

At least 200 people were reportedly inside the Borderline Bar and Grill, which was hosting a student line-dancing night.

Police named the suspect as 28-year-old Ian David Long.

Earlier this year, police mental health professionals cleared him after he was found behaving "irrationally" at his home, said authorities.
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46135459
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
King Keil
Expatriate
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:47 pm
Reputation: 54
Armenia

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by King Keil » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:11 pm

A guy that survived the vegas shooting got killed yesterday, according to bbc.
Appears that if you are into country music you have a possibility to witness multiple mass shootings.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 3770
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 530
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by hanno » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:16 pm

King Keil wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:11 pm
A guy that survived the vegas shooting got killed yesterday, according to bbc.
Appears that if you are into country music you have a possibility to witness multiple mass shootings.
Or gay. Or a hard rock fan. Or a college student. Or a teacher at high school.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 3:51 am
Reputation: 109

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by newkidontheblock » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:52 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:
cptrelentless wrote:They should offer sponsored shootings, you could have a day out blazing away at the ethnic minority of your choice and make money for kids with cancer or something.
Image
Caption is beyond poor taste. Poor college kids didn’t have any weapons nor any odds in their favor.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 8057
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 649
Tokelau

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by Anchor Moy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 am

Uh, huh.
Earlier this year, police mental health professionals cleared him after he was found behaving "irrationally" at his home, said authorities.
He's FINE. :crazy: Now give him back the gun.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 3770
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 530
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by hanno » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:35 am

Anchor Moy wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 am
Uh, huh.
Earlier this year, police mental health professionals cleared him after he was found behaving "irrationally" at his home, said authorities.
He's FINE. :crazy: Now give him back the gun.
The person giving him the all clear must feel pretty shitty right now.
User avatar
Captain Bonez
Expatriate
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Reputation: 136
Location: La-Z-Boy
Nigeria

Re: Another mass shooting in progress in the US

Post by Captain Bonez » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:41 am

hanno wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:16 pm
King Keil wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:11 pm
A guy that survived the vegas shooting got killed yesterday, according to bbc.
Appears that if you are into country music you have a possibility to witness multiple mass shootings.
Or gay. Or a hard rock fan. Or a college student. Or a teacher at high school.
Image
Keep your money in your socks and fuck with your socks on

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 131 guests