Sinead O'Connor Converts to Islam

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Sinead O'Connor Converts to Islam

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Presumably people that follow her new found faith ie arabs
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

White people are disgusting though it is true. Think of all those hundreds of millions going around with shitty asses from poor hygiene. That is pretty disgusting to cut down forests and still have dirty asses.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:09 pm White people are disgusting though it is true. Think of all those hundreds of millions going around with shitty asses from poor hygiene. That is pretty disgusting to cut down forests and still have dirty asses.
Selling bum guns to westerners is a fantastic marketing opportunity for the someone, FLB. :wink:

As for Sinead, I feel sorry for her. Social media is a terrible thing for people with mental health issues. Globally "sharing" every rant and rave, every breakdown, and every lunatic phase to the world is not helpful. It exposes your intimate self to total strangers, who are not your friends, and you can't take it back.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I wonder how her four kids (who happen to be white) feel about this? I'm not sure she even has custody of the younger ones anymore. It's not really worth analyzing too much, she has serious issues. I feel she's more interested in being a pariah, like when she somehow became a Catholic priest. It seems like she actually insulted the Koran in one of her Twitter rants. How come every crazy fucker has to use Twitter?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I'm all for sticking bum guns in the toilets in the West. At least you can blast all the shit off before you sit down on some ash-tray style nightclub toilet.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:09 pm White people are disgusting though it is true. Think of all those hundreds of millions going around with shitty asses from poor hygiene. That is pretty disgusting to cut down forests and still have dirty asses.
Than again, how do asians dry their wet asses after they use the bum gun? :bootyshake: :wave:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic