Please put me on your ignore list

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Please put me on your ignore list

Post by frank lee bent »

No kiwi bashing ay. They are qlders too
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's hilarious how some spamming by a banned PLO/ HAMAS supporter who used a Che Guevara avatar has ended up with his only supporters being Trumptard TOG having hissy fits and love-struck boy NKOTB getting paranoid that we'll all pick on him next. Those guys should all get together on www.specialneedsforums.com
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bobsboots
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by bobsboots »

TOG wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:55 pm Planning well in advance, I joined this forum pending a permanent move to Cambodia in about a years time. Aim was to ask questions and get information. It started well but hit the buffers when I voiced an opinion supporting Trump, the Libtards surfaced with a vengeance

So, just to make everyone's life easier please put me on your ignore list if you are one of my "followers" and I will do the same so that we can all enjoy the forum without offending anyone.You do not have to read my "drivel" and I do not have to read yours. There is so much first class information on CEO, it seems a shame to be sidetracked.

I have tried to make this humorous and not upset the "senior community" so :please: put me on your ignore list and oh yes, :please: PM Stroppy and the others who gave up and ask them to start posting again. Their contributionwas really good and I am sure you all miss them.

Many thanks for your kindness.
Why should someone who doesn't like Trump be classed as a Libtard.
That is a slur against anyone with a brain, anyone with rational thought, and anyone who doesn't insult you for actually being a Trump supporter.
Whatever happened to to world ? Where has the middle world gone? We are are either this or that. Bye bye middle ground.
It's sad, so sad...as Trump likes to say.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

bobsboots wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:44 pm Why should someone who doesn't like Trump be classed as a Libtard.
Are you stupid or something? Anyone who doesn't like Trump is a democratic communist who wants to invite ISIS and the Jews to implement Sharia law everywhere and take our guns away. If you can't see that you must be crazy.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

John Bingham wrote:
bobsboots wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:44 pm Why should someone who doesn't like Trump be classed as a Libtard.
Are you stupid or something? Anyone who doesn't like Trump is a democratic communist who wants to invite ISIS and the Jews to implement Sharia law everywhere and take our guns away. If you can't see that you must be crazy.
Finally. The middle world Bob was talking about.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:40 pm
John Bingham wrote:
Finally. The middle world Bob was talking about.

fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

I for one welcome John Bingham’s CEO and goddamn that post by taabarang flows like poetry. Even in a thread like this there are interesting posts made. Who had what forum problem again?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:24 pm
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 pm No kiwi bashing ay. They are qlders too
I can't believe I missed this one! Bro, we have a special suburb on the Gold Coast for them, it's called "Maorimac". Other then that bloody Woodridge is their place of choice! Nah, worked with them for years, they are ok until their 4th or 5th beer ay. Then the "once were warriors" becomes " I am NOW a warrior! And they do it pretty well bro! " Hey old lady don't you kick that dog, it might just belong to the Mongrel Mob aha, aha, aha".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic