Filipino Chick Claims Barang Bosses Asked Her Husband to Strip

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Filipino Chick Claims Barang Bosses Forced Her Husband to Strip

Post by BklynBoy »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:45 am
Cam Nivag wrote:The Filipina didn’t say they forced him to strip. She says they asked him, and he did. The headline of the thread uses the word forced but that doesn’t seem accurate
What was his other option? Steal the uniform?
If they owed him money, just leave and take the uniform... whats the big deal? Unless he is showing good faith because he thinks he will still get rest of his pay?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Filipino Chick Claims Barang Bosses Asked Her Husband to Strip

Post by newkidontheblock »

I’m confused. Why couldn’t the owners have just asked him to return the uniform when he got home and changed, or had his wife bring a change of clothes for him?

Maybe because hold his part of his last paycheck until he return the uniform sounds reasonable.

No need to embarrass the guy. Unless he choose to be publicly embarrassed.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

There's got to be two sides to this story. I'd be interested in 'Willy Wonka's' take on what transpired.
You could be next.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

The number of guys going about their business with no shirt on would mean this guy wouldn’t get a second look on his way home.

The weird part is them taking photos of him
But maybe taking photos of shirtless guys is considered normal these days...
(Not sure the owner’s even did take the pics? How did the poster get the pics, maybe they did a re-enactment?).

‘My husband was so embarrassed, look here is a picture of him being embarrassed. I’ll just share this embarrassing photo of him online. But those 2 gay barangs...they did this.’

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

khmerhamster wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:37 am The number of guys going about their business with no shirt on would mean this guy wouldn’t get a second look on his way home.

The weird part is them taking photos of him
But maybe taking photos of shirtless guys is considered normal these days...
(Not sure the owner’s even did take the pics? How did the poster get the pics, maybe they did a re-enactment?).

‘My husband was so embarrassed, look here is a picture of him being embarrassed. I’ll just share this embarrassing photo of him online. But those 2 gay barangs...they did this.’
:plus1:
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

She is also a barang, one of Asia s finest of origian. Move on, not much to see here.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

The Filipino chick wrote on her facebook page that:
"the owners decided to cave in and give back what is right and just for my husband. they layed down an agreement for both parties to end the disagreement and move forward".
Mr Know It All
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mr Know It All »

i am confused....

is that really a picture of one of the Finish owners? he looks like a drummer from an 80's band.
is the victim in the nice hat wearing pants?
if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Mr Know It All wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:43 pm i am confused....

is that really a picture of one of the Finish owners?
Yes
Mr Know It All wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:43 pm he looks like a drummer from an 80's band.
Which band?
Mr Know It All wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:43 pm is the victim in the nice hat wearing pants?
Yes. He borrowed a pair of shorts from his friend.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

All 4 look like fucking oompah loompas with a bleach job and pattaya cosmetic surgery to me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic