Older Irish Gentleman David Henderson saught, please help.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
MartinCZ
Tourist

Older Irish Gentleman David Henderson saught, please help.

Post by MartinCZ »

Hello everyone,

I used to live in Sihanoukville some 12 years ago...for 2 years.

There and then I met Mr. David Henderson, Irishman, who had introduced me Sihanoukville and Cambodia.

Make long story short, I would love to find him and invite him to visit us to Europe.

He was a motorcycle fan, used to go to Poco Loco, Corner Bar, ...well, many other bars ...and Blue Mountains venues as well...

Lived in a bungalow in Hill area, I cannot describe it closer.

Please, if you know his whereabouts, let me know to my mail address [email protected], or please tell him to write me.

He should be about 70 - 75 now, if he is still alive in which I strongly hope.

Have a nice day , thank you,

Martin
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Older Irish Gentleman David Henderson saught, please help.

Post by johnny lightning »

He is on Koh Rong. Check your email.
MartinCZ
Tourist

Re: Older Irish Gentleman David Henderson saught, please help.

Post by MartinCZ »

Great, thanks, we are in touch.

Good day to everyone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic