Kevin Reagan friends or family (Rain Dog Passes Away)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Kevin Reagan friends or family

Post by Cam Nivag »

Jaap N. wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:39 pm The OP hasn't responded.
This is the pm I sent:

'Hi jw85,

I asked the question about his insurance because his girlfriend and I are currently dealing with the financial ramifications of his hospital admittance. It's been a while since Kevin and me talked about medical insurance, so it's possible he has it now, although his girlfriend thinks not.

Anyway, trying to make sure, maybe you know more. Any help appreciated.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

Jaap'

I know it's a long shot, just trying to make sure...
Cheers.
He posted a few years ago on the other forum that he had no insurance and posted here "many of us don't have good insurance"
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: Kevin Reagan friends or family (Rain Dog Passes Away)

Post by Jaap N. »

This afternoon at 4 pm there will be a praying ceremony for Kevin at Wat Tuol Tompoung.

The cremation will take place on Wednesday October 31 at 4.15 pm also at Wat Tuol Tompoung.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Plans have changed. Cremation will take place at Wat Tuol Tompoung at 5 pm, tomorrow, October 30, 2018.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Tomorrow morning at 9am the 7 day ceremony will be held for Kevin at Wat Tuol Tompoung.
Toxic Turtle
Expatriate
Venezuela

Post by Toxic Turtle »

RIP. Bless his family
badboybubby
Expatriate
Australia

Post by badboybubby »

shocked to hear this..never met the guy but was one of the more enjoyable and interesting posters certainly on 440..
RIP and condolances to family and friends..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic