Canadian John David Ray Fredrick Peter Koyczan, 37, Dies in St. 172

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Canadian John David Ray Fredrick Peter Koyczan, 37, Dies in St. 172

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

fax wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:38 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:59 pm I am open minded enough to not jump to conclusions based on an address or the photo of a hotel.
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:59 pm simple google search

Do you think there's any connection between drugs and the average heart attack victim on 172 being around 35 years old? Or are you just open minded.

21 year old dead from overdose on Street 172 newsworthy/swedish-tourist-overdoses-go ... t3345.html

27 year old dead from overdose on Street 172 newsworthy/american-arthur-belluomo-die ... 22871.html

22 year old dead from overdose on Street 172 newsworthy/david-billow-from-hong-kong- ... t4047.html

34 year old dead from overdose on Street 172 newsworthy/british-drug-smuggler-stephe ... t9570.html

40 year old dead from overdose on Street 172 newsworthy/irishman-donal-eion-creagh-d ... 13573.html

49 year old dead from overdose on Street 172 newsworthy/finnish-juha-tapio-dies-gold ... t5861.html

46 year old dead from overdose on Street 172 newsworthy/australian-filmmaker-and-dir ... t6915.html

33 year old dead from overdose on Street 172 newsworthy/oliver-gordon-banks-dies-tuk ... t4812.html
Sir, you can attribute the death to whatever you want. I did not and will not attribute his death to a drug overdose. Knock youreslf out, up to you and what ever floats your boat. Again as you are so clever, you know which finger I have fully extended.

Winnipeg teacher found dead in Cambodian hostel worked 3 jobs to afford trip.

CTVNews.ca Staff
Published Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:16PM EST
Last Updated Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:35PM EST
A Canadian woman who died in Cambodia Tuesday has been identified as a 27-year-old high school teacher from Winnipeg who worked three jobs to pay for her backpacking trip through Asia.

Abbey Amisola and her friend, a 22-year-old British backpacker, were found dead in a hostel in the city of Kampot.

Cambodian immigration officials posted pictures online with what appeared to be white pills the women may have taken before they died. According to local media, police said the pills were from a local pharmacy and taken for headaches and dizziness....

If you remeber there were some forum members that suggested the two died of recreational drug overdoses. I would prefer not to make an ass of myself but you are welcome to do as you wish. I simply stated it was tragic and far below average age of a heart attack. I feel no compulsion to agree with you and you are welcome to troll another forum member but as far as I am concerned you have trolled me enough. Probably best you get back to your busy medical practice and ignore me in the future. The next time you troll me I shall remove a certain appendage from my trousers and you are welcome to suck on it as much as you obviously enjoy doing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic