Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Hillary and Barack get explosive mail

Post by John Bingham »

Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:37 pm
John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:54 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:12 pm Yeah wrapped around the skulls that believe this, guess everyone forgot the fake muslim rally cnn got busted staging in Europe, but hey it's on tv it must be true :?
Except it wasn't fake:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cnn-m ... ts-london/
Ok maybe not fake in it happened, but picking up 6-7 muslims in a van giving them signs and directing them to go stand in the street is a bit suspect.
No, it didn't happen.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:10 am
Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:37 pm
John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:54 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:12 pm Yeah wrapped around the skulls that believe this, guess everyone forgot the fake muslim rally cnn got busted staging in Europe, but hey it's on tv it must be true :?
Except it wasn't fake:
Ok maybe not fake in it happened, but picking up 6-7 muslims in a van giving them signs and directing them to go stand in the street is a bit suspect.
No, it didn't happen.

Ok bad example on my part that has nothing to do with this :hattip: , I would not deny there's fake news kicking out on both sides, what a mess.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:08 pm Or do you believe people in "Merika" really drive around with stickers with kids in the crosshairs? :please:
Some of them certainly drive around with some pretty weird stickers.

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:22 pm
hanno wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:19 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:08 pm Or do you believe people in "Merika" really drive around with stickers with kids in the crosshairs? :please:
Yes.
Says the snarky kraut with the huge chip on his shoulder that can't help himself taking cheap popshots at my country every chance he gets, but don't want to talk about the war or he's out of here :please:
Ah yes, get personal when running out of arguments. And please jog my memory: where have I ever been in a discussion about the war (I take it you are referring to WW2, not Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan)?

Please also remind me where I "have taken cheap pop shots at your country"?
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:23 am
Some of them certainly drive around with some pretty weird stickers.

Those are pretty extreme cases but at least you got nutters from both sides, the thing that bothers me is the professional layout and newness of this guy's stickers, not randomly placed or faded here and there, in South Florida 95% of the stickers people put on their cars are surf/scuba/fish(ing) stickers,the Islanders can't seem to be bothered with it, this van would stand out like a sore thumb, I'll have ask the Jamaicans maintenance guys that live/work there if they ever saw it driving around.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

They weren't typical, I'll give you that. However I wouldn't go so far as to call them professional, anyone with a modicum of knowledge of Photoshop could have put them together, and it's not exactly difficult to find a vinyl printer's. There are photos of the van from way before the attack too.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:58 pm They weren't typical, I'll give you that. However I wouldn't go so far as to call them professional, anyone with a modicum of knowledge of Photoshop could have put them together, and it's not exactly difficult to find a vinyl printer's. There are photos of the van from way before the attack too.
And from cars from New York, Oregon, Kentucky an Virginia and not from South California where are probably other fading conditions. :beer3:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

These were definitely made by a professional artist, there's no way any backwoods hillbilly fuckwit could figure out how to do such fine work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic