Bond's top-up (fiction)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Bond's top-up (fiction)

Post by britscienceteacher »

"How are you this week?...

no need to answer. I know, you don't remember anything. It'll come back. I'll help jog your memory. You know, I remember you when you were a little goy coming round with Aunty Intellectual. We brought you straight through the house and into the garden with all the other animals. You remember that long grass don't you? We used to have hours of fun with you telling you to look for grass trout amongst those big tufts and dollops of dog poo.

Haha, I'm making myself laugh now. I wish you'd say something...

Well, I'll carry on anyway. I'm only helping you know. How about the paving slabs, remember those? There was a giant ant's nest underneath them. That's where we did that mock up of the 'Emerald Forest' ant ritual - make you a man. You were only three. Still nothing? No? Oh well, how about playing 'Blue Boy'? You watched the Dragnet episode first. We made it really serious - but if you watched it now it'd seem more like a spoof. Well, you had to see it so you knew who you were going to be. You remember the big mirror we brought out into the garden for you don't you?...

I had my book with me. You know the one with all the useful fact in like how long animals can stay underwater and all that. There's a nice colour diagram for playing Blue Boy. It took six buckets and then you could see in the mirror that you really were blue! Haha, I remember you were so scared that you ran into the house and up the stairs to hide. We had to use the CCTV to find you and you wouldn't be anybody at all for hours...

I'll bring you a pencil and paper next week. It really helps to write anything you can..."

"Aunty?"

Aunty noticed the change in the eyes and the posture, "You're back? Come over, come, come, sit, sit, sit here."

The figure shifted himself over to the chair and Aunty handed him a folder, "there's your top-up. All the cell phone data of the target. Memorize what you need.Now listen", Aunty leaned closer, "there'll be a fire in this wing, on Thursday..."
JaceMon
Expatriate
Dominica

Re: Bond's top-up (fiction)

Post by JaceMon »

britscienceteacher wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:08 pm "How are you this week?...

no need to answer. I know, you don't remember anything. It'll come back. I'll help jog your memory. You know, I remember you when you were a little goy coming round with Aunty Intellectual. We brought you straight through the house and into the garden with all the other animals. You remember that long grass don't you? We used to have hours of fun with you telling you to look for grass trout amongst those big tufts and dollops of dog poo.

Haha, I'm making myself laugh now. I wish you'd say something...

Well, I'll carry on anyway. I'm only helping you know. How about the paving slabs, remember those? There was a giant ant's nest underneath them. That's where we did that mock up of the 'Emerald Forest' ant ritual - make you a man. You were only three. Still nothing? No? Oh well, how about playing 'Blue Boy'? You watched the Dragnet episode first. We made it really serious - but if you watched it now it'd seem more like a spoof. Well, you had to see it so you knew who you were going to be. You remember the big mirror we brought out into the garden for you don't you?...

I had my book with me. You know the one with all the useful fact in like how long animals can stay underwater and all that. There's a nice colour diagram for playing Blue Boy. It took six buckets and then you could see in the mirror that you really were blue! Haha, I remember you were so scared that you ran into the house and up the stairs to hide. We had to use the CCTV to find you and you wouldn't be anybody at all for hours...

I'll bring you a pencil and paper next week. It really helps to write anything you can..."

"Aunty?"

Aunty noticed the change in the eyes and the posture, "You're back? Come over, come, come, sit, sit, sit here."

The figure shifted himself over to the chair and Aunty handed him a folder, "there's your top-up. All the cell phone data of the target. Memorize what you need.Now listen", Aunty leaned closer, "there'll be a fire in this wing, on Thursday..."
Good stuff. I want to keep reading.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Really good but it needs more Anonymous and cool music.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Well that's just my luc.

My computer printed the first few lines on the screen then ran out of ink. Can you please print it for me on A4 paper and send it by snailmail to me . I would really like to read the hole story.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
britscienceteacher
Expatriate
Great Britain

Bundy's escapes, Fax's comment & State of Surveillance

Post by britscienceteacher »

fax wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:17 pm Really good but it needs more Anonymous and cool music.
Well it flowed from the 'State of Surveillance' (documentary) - shocking exposure of facts, plus your 'they are coming to get you' joke. That jogged my memory of the Ted Bundy story and his several (suspicious and) unlikely escapes from maximum security prison.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic