Low standard in the girly bars at the minute

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Low standard in the girly bars at the minute

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Quality goes down and price goes up.

Blame norway.
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

Hotdigr wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:22 am
Kinetic wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:54 pm haha :)
With my scooter i was riding in the redlight district in Sihanoukville
I'm interested to know how long ago you are talking about? Afaik, there is no barang red light district left in Sihanoukville. Victory Hill is now almost exclusively chinese owned and barang aren't "encouraged" to be there, Blue mountain was taken over by them at least 2 years ago, downtown hasn't had a redlight district for years. The beach, the Square and Pub street no longer exist and I think there is 1 left on Serendipity beach road. The new "Youth Centre" only has about 5 bars (not all girlie bars either) and you certainly wouldn't need to ride through it to see the different bars. The Chicken farm has never been for barangs, although occasionally the odd one would go there (looking at you Mr. Lambo
:plus1: ). So, as I said, I'm interested to know where and when you were there?
I ve been there last year. I saw white guys in Victory Hill. The girlie bars near the beach, Pub street were still there. But you seems to be a expert monger who know everything so I won't contradict you anymore. :bow:
But the meaning of my post was about : why so many 30/40 old prostitutes. The subject of this thread is about the low standard. And I just said that maybe because there is many old men (white, chinese or khmer) who go to these area. It's an open reflexion, I don't have the answer.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Kinetic wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:31 pm
Kinetic wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:54 pm haha :)
With my scooter i was riding in the redlight district in Sihanoukville
I ve been there last year. I saw white guys in Victory Hill. The girlie bars near the beach, Pub street were still there. But you seems to be a expert monger who know everything so I won't contradict you anymore. :bow:
But the meaning of my post was about : why so many 30/40 old prostitutes. The subject of this thread is about the low standard. And I just said that maybe because there is many old men (white, chinese or khmer) who go to these area. It's an open reflexion, I don't have the answer.

Funnily enough, I'm not a "monger", let alone an "expert" at all and never have been. Although you obviously are and know the scene well. Thanks for the insult though :assasin:
So, seeings you insulted me....
The original post is old. Why did you bring up an old post at all? Just to have your voice heard? You have added NOTHING at all to this thread or forum. Why give an answer that shows you have NO fukn idea about Sihanoukville now and never did. (obviously you were just another short term hooka fuka.) Just to mention that even though all you saw were old "yeh" hookers you were still special enough and knowledgeable enough to find the few good ones? Just to say that you were SO much better then the "old men" that go to those areas? Whats your blog btw called dickhead?

Wanker.
To the longtermers here. I AM trying to change my ways and be more "gentle and caring" with the new guys ( with everyone actually). But when ANYONE accuses me of EVER being a monger............game on.
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

Hotdigr wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:58 pm
Funnily enough, I'm not a "monger", let alone an "expert" at all and never have been. Although you obviously are and know the scene well. Thanks for the insult though :assasin:
So, seeings you insulted me....
You take things too seriously
The original post is old. Why did you bring up an old post at all? Just to have your voice heard? You have added NOTHING at all to this thread or forum. Why give an answer that shows you have NO fukn idea about Sihanoukville now and never did. (obviously you were just another short term hooka fuka.) Just to mention that even though all you saw were old "yeh" hookers you were still special enough and knowledgeable enough to find the few good ones? Just to say that you were SO much better then the "old men" that go to those areas? Whats your blog btw called dickhead?
You make me say things that I didn't say. I won't answer these points, it's ridiculous.
Wanker.
I AM trying to change my ways and be more "gentle and caring" with the new guys ( with everyone actually).
You should try again

Peace my friend :hattip:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Kinetic wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:21 pm Peace my friend :hattip:
Sounds like a good idea. Let it go guys.

Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:24 pm
Sounds like a good idea. Let it go guys.

Hmmmm. EVER call me a dog or a monger and I can not just let it go.
But, I will agree with you UT and let it go now. This time.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

Average weight across all of them (22) was 43.5 kgs.
Exactly. Like wot the OP said - fat! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic