Great Dentists in Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Great Dentists in Phnom Penh

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Dr. Lina at LeBelle Dental Clinic was nothing short of amazing today. I went in with what I thought was a cavity, nervous, only to have her tell me that it was just a cracked a filing. She gave me her expert opinion, in perfect English. I was relieved and just got my teeth cleaned, which was a 30 minute, thorough scaling and polishing. Her staff is amazing and the man did a great job cleaning my teeth. Took the smoke stains off a bit.

$10, wow! Great deal. I hope I never have to go see her again, but if I need too, I would.

https://www.facebook.com/labelle.clinic/timeline
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Great Dentists in Phnom Penh

Post by StroppyChops »

Does anyone have any experience of getting amalgum fillings replaced with ceramic fillings here?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
khmerinade
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by khmerinade »

I don't, but I'd recommend checking at Eurpoean Dental Clinic http://www.europeandentalclinic-asia.com/ French Dentist named Eric or try over at Roomchang. My wife goes there and likes it a lot. http://roomchang.com/
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

I've heard a lot of people recommend European Dental as well .
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
ryoon
Expatriate

Post by ryoon »

StroppyChops wrote:Does anyone have any experience of getting amalgum fillings replaced with ceramic fillings here?
In short unless you have a good reason for doing it (like because it will look nicer) don't do it.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

khmerinade wrote:I don't, but I'd recommend checking at Eurpoean Dental Clinic http://www.europeandentalclinic-asia.com/ French Dentist named Eric or try over at Roomchang. My wife goes there and likes it a lot. http://roomchang.com/
Thanks, I'll drop over and see whether they do it. All up it costs Stupid Price back in Australia, hopefully it's a bit more realistic here, or there's Thailand.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

Here's a 2nd for Roomchang, though there are probably better value options. They're very clean & up to date with dental technology. I was getting shit done in BKK until I tried these guys.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

ryoon wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:Does anyone have any experience of getting amalgum fillings replaced with ceramic fillings here?
In short unless you have a good reason for doing it (like because it will look nicer) don't do it.
Why?
ryoon
Expatriate

Post by ryoon »

White filling do not hold so well with time, even in expensive place with top notch dentist (Switzerland) they will guarantee the work only 10 years (and only if you show up every six month for check up) , I doubt that it will be better (but certainly cheaper :lol: ) in Cambodia or Thailand.
Amalgum filling are ugly but long lasting, unless you have a broken filling or an ugly one I would not touch it.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Cheers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic