Native English Speaker Looking For Work In Phnom Penh

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Zhivago451
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Native English Speaker Looking For Work In Phnom Penh

Post by Zhivago451 »

taabarang wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:34 pm I don't know which would be worse, having you as my teacher for an hour a day.or tolerating you as a coworker.
That's because you don't know me in either aspect. If you spent less time being an asshole to people who are just looking for friendly advice and more time trying to actually help and get to know someone then I'm sure a close minded person like yourself would actually manage to make a friend or two. People like you should just keep their two cents to themselves. If you arent going to actually post any information or advice to be helpful then just stay away and keep on scrolling. You are wasting space on these forums with your negativity.
Zhivago451
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Zhivago451 »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:37 am honestly, most of these schools don't give a shit about qualifications. we are like a tame bear shambling around. for marketing purposes only.
lots of jobs teaching little kids esp for females- sing a song, abc, 123, cat, dog, cow, up, down etc.
you can also teach conversational english online for Chinese firms, $10-20/hr.
don't let the trollling put you off.
Thank you for the helpful information Frank Lee Bent. I really appreciate it. Out of all the trolls a kind person like you emerges with some very enlightening information. The trolling would never put me off though it is annoying to deal with. Sifting through all the garbage to find the few pieces of helpful information seems to be a common task on these forums which is why I appreciate and respect people like you all the more. I will put what you have told me to good use.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Zhivago451 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:06 am
taabarang wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:34 pm I don't know which would be worse, having you as my teacher for an hour a day.or tolerating you as a coworker.
That's because you don't know me in either aspect. If you spent less time being an asshole to people who are just looking for friendly advice and more time trying to actually help and get to know someone then I'm sure a close minded person like yourself would
actually manage to make a friend or two. People like you should just keep their two cents to themselves. If you arent going to actually post any information or advice to be helpful then just stay away and keep on scrolling. You are wasting space on these forums with your negativity.
Your righteous indignation based on a lack of qualifications is an equal waste of space. But thanks for sharing; You affirmed both of my suspicions.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

taabarang wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:09 am
If you arent going to actually post any information or advice to be helpful then just stay away and keep on scrolling. You are wasting space on these forums with your negativity.
Your righteous indignation based on a lack of qualifications is an equal waste of space. But thanks for sharing; You affirmed both of my suspicions.
Taa, you're so prickly...to be honest I like you better and find you more agreeable when you're waxing poetic about Khmer women's pussies:
taabarang wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:41 am I find dark skinned women not only exotic,but erotic as well, especially at the moment they spread their legs and in the darkness a red welcoming rose appears.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

Well then I can see that a bunch of fuck wads are way up past their naptime on these forums. I come on here asking for some help and advice and people like you have nothing more to offer than your sad attempt at cyber bullying. If you want to be a keyboard warrior then stick to playing mmos because your input is about as useful as 2 bit drugged up $5 whore knee deep in her own filth and riddled with HIV. Which from my assumption is just your type because a pennyless useless fuck like yourself blah blah blah
I'll spare everyone the whole paragraph...

I asked a simple question, based on your tortuous use of my native language. Your aggression may get you into trouble very quickly in Asia.

Chill out and stop being confrontational. Otherwise you may have a short life in Asia...
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I wish I could.oblige you further, but it's past my nap time and that rose may not wait any.longer and that prick will always be here.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Zhivago451
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Zhivago451 »

taabarang wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:09 am
That's because you don't know me in either aspect. If you spent less time being an asshole to people who are just looking for friendly advice and more time trying to actually help and get to know someone then I'm sure a close minded person like yourself would
actually manage to make a friend or two. People like you should just keep their two cents to themselves. If you arent going to actually post any information or advice to be helpful then just stay away and keep on scrolling. You are wasting space on these forums with your negativity.
Your suspicions mean about as much to me as you do. Zero, nothing, don't waste your time replying anymore. Bye👋
Zhivago451
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Zhivago451 »

simon43 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:14 am
Well then I can see that a bunch of fuck wads are way up past their naptime on these forums. I come on here asking for some help and advice and people like you have nothing more to offer than your sad attempt at cyber bullying. If you want to be a keyboard warrior then stick to playing mmos because your input is about as useful as 2 bit drugged up $5 whore knee deep in her own filth and riddled with HIV. Which from my assumption is just your type because a pennyless useless fuck like yourself blah blah blah
I'll spare everyone the whole paragraph...

I asked a simple question, based on your tortuous use of my native language. Your aggression may get you into trouble very quickly in Asia.

Chill out and stop being confrontational. Otherwise you may have a short life in Asia...
I know what you mean and I understand that I will need to keep a level head. But I didnt pick this fight and Im not being confrontational Im defending myself from pricks who want to pick at me just to do it. I wrote this post seeking help and advice and being open and sincere about myself and what I am trying to accomplish. Instead of receiving advice, feedback, constructive critisim, I am met with trolling, cyber bullying, nit picking at my words and sentences, and assholes who would rather set me on fire and watch me burn than give a couple of words of wisdom to try and be helpful. No matter where you go in life there will always be people trying to tear you down and stomp on your dreams and aspirations just because they feel entitled to. I have overcome a lot of adversity in my life and I am not about to let a couple of self entitled keyboard warriors deter me now. I appreciate your sound advice on not being confrontational in Asia and will definitly abide by that rule of thumb. Thank you.
Toxic Turtle
Expatriate
Venezuela

Post by Toxic Turtle »

Holy fuck @ people typing no way theyd ever talk IRL lol tortuous, ok my white knights.

It was after i read this entire, hilarious thread, that i knew i had to sign up for this site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic