Why I don’t regret running my startup from Cambodia(by Martin Lansard; Owner of Aniwaa)

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Why I don’t regret running my startup from Cambodia(by Martin Lansard; Owner of Aniwaa)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

An interesting article on starting and running a business in Cambodia, by Martin Lansard, the owner of Aniwaa, which is a startup focusing on emerging tech comparisons:

'The startup scene in Cambodia has begun to flourish. Internet and mobile penetration are high and the country is becoming an increasingly attractive destination for startup entrepreneurs, remote workers, and digital nomads.

I moved to Cambodia four years ago to run Aniwaa, a startup focusing on emerging tech comparisons, and I haven’t looked back since. Here’s why.

Cambodia offers a great quality of life

When I first came to Cambodia, I realized that I could run my startup from Phnom Penh and... CONTINUED ON TECH IN ASIA...

https://www.techinasia.com/talk/running ... m-cambodia

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Why I don’t regret running my startup from Cambodia(by Martin Lansard; Owner of Aniwaa)

Post by bangkokhooker »

Has anyone asked him if he regrets it or is he just telling us?

So a startup focusing on startup tech comparisons, whatever they are.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Why I don’t regret running my startup from Cambodia(by Martin Lansard; Owner of Aniwaa)

Post by fax »

His company does this “Compare hundreds of 3D printers, 3D scanners, VR headsets and AR glasses with our comparison engines.”

This is the symptom of a problem that’s been haunting the Valley for ages. Startups are founded to cater to other startups, but they don’t actually generate any value. It’s a false economy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic