Peaceful Areas In Phnom Penh

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Zhivago451
Expatriate
United States of America

Peaceful Areas In Phnom Penh

Post by Zhivago451 »

Hi guys. I'm planning to move to Phnom Penh in January 2019 and I am looking for a place to rent. I would like a 1 bedroom apartment in an area that is somewhat peaceful and away from the main sounds of traffic at night so I can get some peaceful sleep and yet close enough to the night life that I can enjoy myself on the weekends. Somewhere with some beautiful scenery to wake up to and decent rent. I am looking for a 1 bedroom Khmer style, Western style, or mixed with 1 bed, 1 bath, and around $150-$400. If anyone knows some places like this that are currently renting and can recommend, link, or inform me of how I can get a hold of them, please let me know. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Peaceful Areas In Phnom Penh

Post by epidemiks »

Anywhere except Daun Penh/riverside area, and within 2 block of wet markets, ktv, beer gardens, wedding halls, and the major roads and boulevards will be as quiet as it gets here.

Not a lot of point doing anything until you are here. Apartments in that price range are easily available.

Arrive, get a hotel for a week in an area you think you'll like, view properties in person, rent something.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Peaceful Areas In Phnom Penh

Post by Cam Nivag »

If Phnom Penh has anything, it's peaceful quiet and beautiful scenery.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic