I am having difficulties finding a residence

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: I am having difficulties finding a residence

Post by Duncan »

beaker wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:12 pm
beaker wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:12 pm The view from the balcony of our $100./mo, 2 story, 2 bedroom villa in Ta Khmao right on the Tonge Sap river only 8kms from Independence Monument.

The view would be better if you owned a chainsaw.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Duncan wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:19 pm
beaker wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:12 pm
beaker wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:12 pm The view from the balcony of our $100./mo, 2 story, 2 bedroom villa in Ta Khmao right on the Tonge Sap river only 8kms from Independence Monument.

The view would be better if you owned a chainsaw.
I like trees and it's just a short 20 meter walk to the river or look in the other direction for an open view

"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Strawberryshake »

Well with 6400 properties being advertised for rental just in PP therefore not succeeding might be something psychological?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

The post is 2 years old.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic