that Trump-hating Pocahontas squaw ...

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: that Trump-hating Pocahontas squaw ...

Post by Arget »

Jeep have renamed their new Cherokee the Elizabeth Warren.
It is all white with a scratch made by a native American as they walked past.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

RogueAnt wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:59 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 pm
Sidewalker wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 am Trump shows again, in this question, what a ass hole and a liar he is.

It seems the Trump family has been lying about their ancestry for a couple of generations
. Donald Trump himself claimed in his book Trump: The Art of the Deal from 1987 that his father came to America as a boy, having emigrated from Sweden.

But it's not true. At least not according to the biographies The Trumps: Three Generations That Built An Empire by Gwenda Blair, and The lost tycoon by Henry Hurt.
In their research into the Trump family, both author's have come to the conclusion that the Swedish origins was just a story invented by Trump's father. During the middle of the 19th century, Trump's true decent - German - was simply bad for business.

“In the 1940s, people, especially in the real estate industry in New York, didn't want to hear that somebody was German — so let's get rid of that. Let's be Swedish,” Gwenda Blair said in an inteview with Inside Edition.

According to the New York Times, Donald Trump even asked his father why he had to keep the lie going at the time of writing Trump: the Art of the Deal.

Funny how trumpers immediately resort to perjoratives and name calling ( squaw and pocohontas) when they try to support the serial sexual assaulter /pinnochio in chief. Even funnier when the suporter can t vote for the orange skinned, combed over fabricator.
Instead of doubling down and engaging in whataboutery, can't you see the problem with her claiming to be a "person of color?"
No, you turn this into a deranged, ad hominem attack on the man that lives rent free in your head...

She has claimed to be Native American for decades and was identified by Harvard Law as a "woman of color" - which promoted her as a diversity hire with a "minority background." She created recipes, signed her name and wrote Cherokee.

At the end of the day she's still a woman of color - vanilla - WHITE! It's still a color right? Maybe she should've used the current term "identifies as." Whoops, no. You can't do that for race (see Rachel Dolezal)

Just admit it, the liar got caught.
Yes, the liar got caught in her lies by a liar. Ad hominen attack? I didn t belittle the original poster, I just noted as an Australian he is unable to vote in America.
That and he uses the term squaw, which is offensive to native americans. As to someone in my head living rent free, it would seem another case of the kettle calling the pot black, don t you think ? ( a question not a statement ) though the answer is obvious.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:10 pm I didn t belittle the original poster, I just noted as an Australian he is unable to vote in America.
What makes you think that the OP is Australian?

Is it the flag in his profile?
Last edited by prahocalypse now on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Do you not know the difference between an Australian flag and a New Zealand flag?

Calling a Kiwi an Australian is offensive to both Kiwis and Australians.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:22 pm Do you not know the difference between an Australian flag and a New Zealand flag?

Well that makes all the difference in the world. Kiwi's are more than welcome to vote in America and make ethnic slurs.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:35 pm
prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:22 pm Do you not know the difference between an Australian flag and a New Zealand flag?

Well that makes all the difference in the world. Kiwi's are more than welcome to vote in America and make ethnic slurs.
If Trrump wins again in 2020, you can blame New Zealand for interfering in the election.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Anthony's Weiner wrote:
Funny how trumpers immediately resort to perjoratives and name calling ( squaw and pocohontas) when they try to support the serial sexual assaulter /pinnochio in chief. Even funnier when the suporter can t vote for the orange skinned, combed over fabricator.
I thought it was 'funny' when someone talked about name-calling while calling someone an 'orange skinned, combed over fabricator.'

No pots or kettles here.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

General Mackevili wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote:
I thought it was 'funny' when someone talked about name-calling while calling someone an 'orange skinned, combed over fabricator.'

No pots or kettles here.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet or can 't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear
k*rm*geddon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by k*rm*geddon »

Bruce Jenner: I’m a woman
Cory Booker: I’m Spartacus
Richard Blumenthal: I’m a Vietnam Veteran
Christine Ford: I’m a Victim and a Survivor
Elizabeth Warren: I’m an Indian
Rachel Dolezal: I’m Black.

https://twitter.com/backup_connor/statu ... 7190950913
MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMB ... B00L0LC8TO
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 pm
Sidewalker wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 am Trump shows again, in this question, what a ass hole and a liar he is.
According to the New York Times, Donald Trump even asked his father why he had to keep the lie going at the time of writing Trump: the Art of the Deal.
Trump didn't write Art of the Deal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic