Thai visa crackdown

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Drifter
Expatriate

Re: Thai visa crackdown

Post by Drifter »

sigmoid wrote:
c'mon, at this point the game is over, who is going thru all this hassle, Thailand is not the Eldorado, it's so easy to get long term visas in cambo, malaysia, vietnam ... and also in philippines you can extend up to 18 months, in Bali you can do visa runs to singapore.
Don't worry, according to their latest pronouncement:
THE Tourism Authority of Thailand yesterday finalised its 2015 international campaign themed "Thainess Year", which is expected to help lure 29 million tourists who will generate revenue of Bt2.2 trillion.
they have added +4 - 5 million to their imaginary number, so that will offset any actual real drop in arrivals to the Land of Make Believe.

Before long, they will be talking about 30 million plus.

:beer2:

hahaha they're quite optimistic, let them have fun while it lasts ....

the Year of Thainess, BULLSHIT.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

They need to get their forecasts right, 2015 should be 28,999,999 - someone should tell them Drifter's not coming.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:They need to get their forecasts right, 2015 should be 28,999,999 - someone should tell them Drifter's not coming.
believe it or not i WILL ... maybe 4-5 days in pattaya around christmas or in january.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Hahaha ! :thumb: :beer3:
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic