2 bedroom Flat-house $400/month

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

2 bedroom Flat-house $400/month

Post by Ken2016 »

Available Now
On E3
Apartment 2 bedroom 2 bathroom
1 big room & other small room each bathroom
Fully furnished
Price $400 / per month free cable TV
1 living
1 Kitchen
Balcony face to street 110 next 19 just 3 minuets from riverside

Please contact for viewing
Tel : +855 16 530 549
Email: [email protected]
Comments For Improvement Pls !
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 2 bedroom Flat-house $400/month

Post by cautious colin »

I'd take it at $300. $400 seems top end, good luck to you.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

cautious colin wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:27 pm I'd take it at $300. $400 seems top end, good luck to you.
Thank you for offering and i had talked to owner offered you $390 . Thank you
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

The location is not my cup of tea but it looks a nice place inside. Good to see rental prices coming down for quality apartments. I'm guessing the trend will continue what with all the new supply and a limited number of takers at anything north of $300 per month (given the wages earned in PP). Sure compares well with what you pay in western cities. I think Ken should be marketing this in NYC or London. He might get some (retired) people to decide it's worth moving out here.
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by stevenjb »

armchairlawyer wrote:The location is not my cup of tea but it looks a nice place inside. Good to see rental prices coming down for quality apartments. I'm guessing the trend will continue what with all the new supply and a limited number of takers at anything north of $300 per month (given the wages earned in PP). Sure compares well with what you pay in western cities. I think Ken should be marketing this in NYC or London. He might get some (retired) people to decide it's worth moving out here.
I am a travel newbie, what is with the issue with the location?
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

armchairlawyer wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:21 pm The location is not my cup of tea but it looks a nice place inside. Good to see rental prices coming down for quality apartments. I'm guessing the trend will continue what with all the new supply and a limited number of takers at anything north of $300 per month (given the wages earned in PP). Sure compares well with what you pay in western cities. I think Ken should be marketing this in NYC or London. He might get some (retired) people to decide it's worth moving out here.
This's price rang in city center where you can access easy to restaurant western cafe shop etc ..
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

stevenjb wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:43 am
I am a travel newbie, what is with the issue with the location?
[/quote]

Personally I would avoid anything in PP center as it is all a bit iffy, e.g. dodgy neighbours, piss in walk-up corridors, noise etc. Some places are OK of course, so if you do your research you can be OK, although neighbours change. That particular spot st 110/st 19 is getting uncomfortably close to jao central at st 106/19.
Saying that a residential property is close to Wat Phnom is not a great selling point (ditto Riverside really) and plenty of places in PP are close to restaurants.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Updated, available now with special rate $380/month . Thank you
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

armchairlawyer wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:12 pm
stevenjb wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:43 amI am a travel newbie, what is with the issue with the location?
Personally I would avoid anything in PP center as it is all a bit iffy, e.g. dodgy neighbours, piss in walk-up corridors, noise etc. Some places are OK of course, so if you do your research you can be OK, although neighbours change. That particular spot st 110/st 19 is getting uncomfortably close to jao central at st 106/19.
Saying that a residential property is close to Wat Phnom is not a great selling point (ditto Riverside really) and plenty of places in PP are close to restaurants.
Better there than 130 or 136!
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic