EXPATS BEWARE:

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: EXPATS BEWARE:

Post by newkidontheblock »

B1.Barang wrote: You past experience causes you pain so move to the next step. You just need to forgive and forgot. Your present is much more precious than your past.as my man said, you can not change past or future. Just try to do your best in living now.
Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never truer words spoken.

Taxi girls make bad business partners.
The right wife could make an excellent one.
The trick is to find the needle in the haystack.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

The title of this thread should be changed to SEXPATS BEWARE:
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

wanted a monthly allowance of $1000 plus the freedom to go out drinking with other men.
Sounds like a keeper to me, what could possibly go wrong?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Thanks for the warning OP, I was just about to relocate to Sihanoukville and give away a few grand to a skank.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

prahocalypse now wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:48 am The title of this thread should be changed to SEXPATS BEWARE:
"The trick is to find the needle in the haystack."

That's part of the trick. I also suggest using.instinct based on past experience and not.your dick to find that needle.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Something about camels, penises and fitting things through eyes....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Barang chgout wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:48 pm Something about camels, penises and fitting things through eyes....
It is easier for a penis to go through the Japs-eye of a camel than for a Gweilo to enter the Heavenly Kingdom Restaurant in Kampong Som.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Fourkinnel wrote:
wanted a monthly allowance of $1000 plus the freedom to go out drinking with other men.
Sounds like a keeper to me, what could possibly go wrong?
How the heck is a girl living a basic Khmer lifestyle needing $1000 plus a month? Pork and rice plus share accommodations (Khmer are afraid to live alone), petrol for the moto, etc., is no where is close to that mark. Even missus’ friend who eats cereal for breakfast everyday and goes drinking at the foreigner places doesn’t spend that much!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:27 am

How the heck is a girl living a basic Khmer lifestyle needing $1000 plus a month? Pork and rice plus share accommodations (Khmer are afraid to live alone), petrol for the moto, etc., is no where is close to that mark. Even missus’ friend who eats cereal for breakfast everyday and goes drinking at the foreigner places doesn’t spend that much!
Who the heck do you think is living this "basic Khmer lifestyle"? This woman?

Her eyebrows alone cost hundreds a month.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

is this dr stephen charles soul (economics dr) wanted in the philippines?
LaudJohn wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:52 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:53 am
sydneysteve wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:03 am On this same day, I received the following threatening message from Atin:
“Steve why you do this?...
I'm calling bullshit on the whole story.

A Cambodian woman would never send a message that says "Steve why you do this?".

It would say, "Steve why you do like this?"

Unfortunately it is all true. I (and other board members) know Steve and was drinking and playing golf with him in SHV and PP over the period when this was happening.
thru shit to more shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic