Western Woman High on Drugs Walks Through the Kind Streets of Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Western Woman High on Drugs Walks Through the Kind Streets of Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by angkorjohn »

prahocalypse now wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:31 am
angkorjohn wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:27 am
Duncan wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 pm She doesn't look a like the average druggie you would normally see. Could this be a case of drink spiking ? It's a shame that there was no other foreign female bought in to help calm her down as towards the end I think she yelled rape, help me.
She was seen in Kampot last week off her nut. Taken to hospital where she proceeded to bite the Doctors and running off (bare foot) and sat on the floor refusing help. Seems the lady has issues with drugs/mental health and it's a good thing shes been shipped off to immigration
I thought this was the biter:

Sorry you
Or were there two white chicks in Kampot biting doctors?
sorry you are correct sir, I thought they were the same one from memory (two big nosed tall, shoeless, skinny, white chicks). Well it seems that we are getting an influx of crazy bare foot barang girls
Gumby
Expatriate
Madagascar

Re: Western Woman High on Drugs Walks Through the Kind Streets of Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Gumby »

I have a friend in Oz who is bi-polar. When she is off her meds she likes to escape from the hospital and run bare foot down the street.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

angkorjohn wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:35 am sorry you are correct sir, I thought they were the same one from memory (two big nosed tall, shoeless, skinny, white chicks). Well it seems that we are getting an influx of crazy bare foot barang girls
Those stupid foreigners all look the same to me.
Gumby wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:59 am I have a friend in Oz who is bi-polar. When she is off her meds she likes to escape from the hospital and run bare foot down the street.
Batter keep ye gal in Oz! Wouldn't wan 'er escapen' The Penh. A oughta run into sum dandy lads o' Daun Penh o' summit, ye cunt!
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

All these barang chicks on drugs who like to run on the streets of Cambodia barefoot should start their own running club: Crack House Harriers.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

angkorjohn wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:35 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:31 am
angkorjohn wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:27 am
Duncan wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 pm She doesn't look a like the average druggie you would normally see. Could this be a case of drink spiking ? It's a shame that there was no other foreign female bought in to help calm her down as towards the end I think she yelled rape, help me.
She was seen in Kampot last week off her nut. Taken to hospital where she proceeded to bite the Doctors and running off (bare foot) and sat on the floor refusing help. Seems the lady has issues with drugs/mental health and it's a good thing shes been shipped off to immigration
I thought this was the biter:

Sorry you
Or were there two white chicks in Kampot biting doctors?
sorry you are correct sir, I thought they were the same one from memory (two big nosed tall, shoeless, skinny, white chicks). Well it seems that we are getting an influx of crazy bare foot barang girls
probably influenced by no jokes youtube videos where hes constantly talking about drugs and walking the streets barefoot...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Daum Penh Stalker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Daum Penh Stalker »

So, shes single?
mummamonza
Tourist
Australia

Post by mummamonza »

Regardless of whether she was on drugs or not, that whole saga went on for far too long. Why didn't authorities step in sooner? It looked like in the second video there was a police officer or security guard on the scene. I watched more than 40 minutes of a woman looking being taunted and intimidated by a group of locals. I would be petrified if a group of men on motorbikes began following me for more than 5 minutes, let alone how long she had to go through this ordeal.

We did not see why they tied her, but we did see them stand around for a further 20 minutes laughing and shining camera lights in her face. She was right when she screamed out "they don't help me, they really don't help me. Because they didn't.

Even if she was so high she was out of her brains, there must have been a better way to deal with the situation than this.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

I have a friend in Oz who is bi-polar. When she is off her meds she likes to escape from the hospital and run bare foot down the street.
My Thai bipolar ex-wife #2 used to do that in Phuket. Only time I ever saw a Thai running fast! She caused so many problems that I had to move with her to Nong Khai where she couldn't cause any 'damage'.

Every morning, she'd go out for a walk and not come back. Every afternoon I would drive out into the nearby countryside and ask the locals if they had seen a crazy woman. 'Yes - she went that way' was always the reply. I'd pick her up miles from Nong Khai. she could never explain to me why she kept walking...

Once she managed to get on the bus to Bangkok and we had to telephone the bus company to call the driver on his mobile phone and pay him not to let her off the bus until a relative in Bangers was there to grab her.

Great fun being married to a bipolar person - NOT!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic