The "thai caveman's", a 48 old thai seducer

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Kinetic
Expatriate
France

The "thai caveman's", a 48 old thai seducer

Post by Kinetic »

48 and he get hot young russian chicks, funny story :)

Thai caveman, 48, boasts of his successful romantic pursuit of a Russian tourist on Facebook - before sharing a photo of a different naked woman sprawled on his bed.

A Thai caveman's romantic pursuit of a Russian tourist has attracted global attention after he successfully lured her back to his seaside cave.

Jatuphum Losiri - better known as 'The Cave Man' - became a local sensation after he began to document his holistic and off-the-grid lifestyle on Koh Phangan, the island which hosts the full-moon party.

In a post to Facebook on Tuesday, Mr Losiri, 48, detailed the moment he wooed the young woman to his home.

'Today, while I was driving a motorcycle heading back to the cave, I saw a woman, a delicate, beautiful look, came from the other side of the road,' he wrote.

More in the article
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -cave.html
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: The "thai caveman's", a 48 old thai seducer

Post by Duncan »

Quote,
48 and he get hot young russian chicks, funny story ,

Well here's another funny story,,, If I had a cave I could pull hot young Russian chicks too.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

He’s got that Sawney Bean look about him.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

handsome devil
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic