Kavanaugh Confirmed

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
k*rm*geddon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Kavanaugh

Post by k*rm*geddon »

All women must be believed … unless they were raped by Bill Clinton, beaten by Keith Ellison, groped by Cory Booker, or killed by Ted Kennedy.
Christine Fraud was 'credible' only because everyone walked on PC eggshells with her. Her testimony personified lying evil.
MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMB ... B00L0LC8TO
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Kavanaugh confirmed

Post by canucklhead »

Just to restore my original thread title which was a prediction. Its nice to see some of you can see past the media "noise".
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Kavanaugh confirmed

Post by General Mackevili »

canucklhead wrote:Just to restore my original thread title which was a prediction. Its nice to see some of you can see past the media "noise".
Edited. :thumb:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Kavanaugh Confirmed

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

So its ok to call somebody a liar but not an idiot ? Double standards on here. I quoted a post with this :please:

and got pulled up for it WTF

Charlie
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

tightenupvolume1 wrote:So its ok to call somebody a liar but not an idiot ? Double standards on here. I quoted a post with this :please:

Charlie
I believe it was calling people cunts, and after your first post was already edited. Who was called a liar?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

“Pulled up”. Two people disliked what you said and gave you thumbs down and you threw a tantrum like a big baby. Now you’re back again and still acting like a big baby. Poor you.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The job or Supreme Court Justice is not to be an arbiter of someone’s guilt or innocence. Or even the facts of what happened. Far from it. Their job is to determine if a law follows the US Constitution or not. Either in written word or spirit.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:15 am The job or Supreme Court Justice is not to be an arbiter of someone’s guilt or innocence. Or even the facts of what happened. Far from it. Their job is to determine if a law follows the US Constitution or not. Either in written word or spirit.
They don't simply rule on whether laws conform to the Constitution. They also rule on whether constitutional rights are infringed when certain fact patterns are presented to them and whether criminal defendants received due process and fundamental fairness. Facts are very important to Supreme Court cases.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Due process is in the constitution. Lack of due process is unconstitutional. Fundamental fairness is not. I’m not a lawyer but I’ve not heard of the Supreme Court overturning a criminal conviction without regard to the constitution.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 pm
tightenupvolume1 wrote:So its ok to call somebody a liar but not an idiot ? Double standards on here. I quoted a post with this :please:

Charlie
I believe it was calling people cunts, and after your first post was already edited. Who was called a liar?
i was called a liar, maybe i should have replied and called him an idiot, is that ok? is idiot better that cunt? where is the thin line drawn with abuse?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic