Cambodia Lets Tourists Shoot Cows With Rocket Launchers

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Cambodia Lets Tourists Shoot Cows With Rocket Launchers

Post by Arget »

Ask a kiwi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there is a sheep about they will find it.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

hanno wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:13 am Breaking news! Breaking news! You can suddenly shoot animals at a firing range in Cambodia.....
Gotta keep the mythology alive. I believe those K11 stories are overdue as well. Make the EU feel all proud after they revoke the trade preferences.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
Dilby
Expatriate
Argentina

Post by Dilby »

I heard last year Sothearos blvd was a mud road full of landmines and the Khmer Rouge were everywhere, Angelina had problems getting adopted kids out of Pochentong without paying overstay
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Dilby wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:03 pm I heard last year Sothearos blvd was a mud road full of landmines and the Khmer Rouge were everywhere, Angelina had problems getting adopted kids out of Pochentong without paying overstay
Just the other day someone asked me if there were still a lot of Viet Cong in Vietnam. And not the first time I have been asked this.

I usually reply that the favorite attire in Vietnam is black pyjamas, the go-to accessory is an AK47 and that Charlie still don't surf.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

The important question is - Who are these tourists? Don’t tell me it’s them Ch. . . . . . . . .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic