Kavanaugh Confirmed

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Kavanaugh

Post by IraHayes »

TOG wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:37 pm In a court of law that woman would have been ripped to shreds.
And it was for that very reason that Senator Susan Collins voted for Kavanaugh. Her speech can be found here.
Of course, she is now front and centre for the hate and death threats from the rabid left. Most are still up on twitter. Actual death threats against a sitting US senator... and twitter does nothing. They are really just begging to be regulated, but this is for another topic "The left wing bias of social media"
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

IraHayes wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:21 pm Of course, she is now front and centre for the hate and death threats from the rabid left. Most are still up on twitter. Actual death threats against a sitting US senator... and twitter does nothing. They are really just begging to be regulated, but this is for another topic "The left wing bias of social media"
Why is it that the left have all of these "rabid" activists? It is not just America. We have more than our fair share in the UK.

They do not contribute anything tangible to society, just go out of their way to attack and inconvenience anyone who has a different point of view rather than sensibly discussing it.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

TOG wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:26 pm
IraHayes wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:21 pm Of course, she is now front and centre for the hate and death threats from the rabid left. Most are still up on twitter. Actual death threats against a sitting US senator... and twitter does nothing. They are really just begging to be regulated, but this is for another topic "The left wing bias of social media"
Why is it that the left have all of these "rabid" activists? It is not just America. We have more than our fair share in the UK.

They do not contribute anything tangible to society, just go out of their way to attack and inconvenience anyone who has a different point of view rather than sensibly discussing it.
:please:
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

[Mod edit: Feel free to join the discussion, but not name-call. Thanks.] :stir:
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

I don't have twitter and only use messenger to talk to friends.
I read news about comments people make. and depending on the news agencies leaning, and they story is stated as the peoples opinion.
The news feeds sensational headlines don't always relate to the issue of the story and instead of reporting the issue and resent both sides to allow readers to form theif own opinion they are presented with opinionated crap that only adds info that supports their own thinking.

I am not a Chinese government fan ( I know , now I am on a shit list....again) where they restrict information they don't want their people to know about, the western media (government biased for/against) only present their case in point. Is there much difference ?
Government opposition parties are supposed to be there to keep the ruling party honest and to present alternative ideas to govern the country but these days they are just trying to gain power for their party in the next election and don't help the governing party develop their nations economy and security for the future (in years not months)

Everyone has opinions and we should all listen and evaluate before blasting personal abuse to the other person for having an opinion.

Mondays bitch over...
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yeah i will call out international cheerleaders wherever
no interest at all in party politics
i won't be censoring the nationalist 50 cent party but will call them out.
not the yanks, lost cause. only the chinee agitprop 50 cent hostages,
i have an opinion too.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

fax a negative karma point for saying :please:

you really are a stupid small minded cunt.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:33 pm fax a negative karma point for saying :please:

Are you at least drunk typing this? If you don’t have an excuse it’s a little embarrassing.
Dilby
Expatriate
Argentina

Post by Dilby »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:33 pm fax a negative karma point for saying :please:

Whereas you are an eloquent, educated, open-minded brainiac. As evidenced by your language.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

tightenupvolume1 wrote:fax a negative karma point for saying :please:

Take a day off, as your last comment was already edited for just flaming.

No issue with you disagreeing on here, but just yelling 'you cunt!' isn't even discussing.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic