If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by franzjaeger »

vladimir wrote:
franzjaeger wrote:Be careful saying stuff like that, someone might flag you as being in the opposite of denial. They will then sit you down in a room with spots in your face, little to no water, and if you smoke cigarettes they will tease you rolling one around with their fingers as they have you repeat your statement again and again for days on end, until you break up and tell the truth. It's a sort of standard police psychology.
Are you speaking from experience? Sounds like it.
I know who you are, you are the creep in my world here. You don't even have a picture of yourself on Facebook, you are hiding out behind a baby photo on 440 and throwing vile all over the place at anyone who doesn't sit down the sewer and drink 50cent beer. Good thing I know which places you work at here, so I can keep my family and friends far away.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

franzjaeger wrote:
vladimir wrote:
franzjaeger wrote:Be careful saying stuff like that, someone might flag you as being in the opposite of denial. They will then sit you down in a room with spots in your face, little to no water, and if you smoke cigarettes they will tease you rolling one around with their fingers as they have you repeat your statement again and again for days on end, until you break up and tell the truth. It's a sort of standard police psychology.
Are you speaking from experience? Sounds like it.
I know who you are, you are the creep in my world here. You don't even have a picture of yourself on Facebook, you are hiding out behind a baby photo on 440 and throwing vile all over the place at anyone who doesn't sit down the sewer and drink 50cent beer. Good thing I know which places you work at here, so I can keep my family and friends far away.
ahh fuck, another loser who knows who we are!!!!

You an HR, two birds of a feather
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

Fucking second rate shit schools with third rate English teachers who will be gone from here soon together with all the other creeps around. Fuck the Riverside, what a pimple on the planet Earth.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

got a lot of anger there :please:
did u take ur pill today?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

You are right, I should be getting a large bike, a leather west, a nice beard so I look like a real man, and then find some dudes like me and talk about all the pedo wankers coming around that I don't like.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: What's up with the 440 Link Modification?

Post by OrangeDragon »

Because nofollow is sort of a joke... google still ranks on them.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

It does?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

What exactly do you want us to do? Please give a demonstration.

Also, what does SEO stand for?
Scarier than malaria.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

SEO Search Engine Optimization - coding your site to grab the attention of Google and other search engines. Actually, just Google, bit to admit this is unPC in the online arena.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

I'm with Ali Baba. Haven't clue what you're talking about. Then again it really won't matter much to me since it's extremely unlikely I'm going to link to anything in that other site.

In the spirit of co-operative living in the webspace, it would have been nice of the other site owner to let sleeping links lie. But he's made his stand against anyone acknowledging CEO exists. Many people could have enjoyed visiting both sites and both reap gains. But he wants to keep his sandbox for himself and his friends? :bad: Fine. Eff 'im.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic