Restaurant/Accomodation for sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Alibaba22
Tourist
Germany

Restaurant/Accomodation for sale

Post by Alibaba22 »

Open kitchen restaurant and bar.
It includes a lake view ensuite room, king size bed with AC, TV and private bathroom with hot shower.
Situated on a lake in the center of otres village.
4 year contract + 6month deposit already payed.
Rent 450/m
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Restaurant/Accomodation for sale

Post by angkorjohn »

Alibaba22 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:59 pm Open kitchen restaurant and bar.
It includes a lake view ensuite room, king size bed with AC, TV and private bathroom with hot shower.
Situated on a lake in the center of otres village.
4 year contract + 6month deposit already payed.
Rent 450/m
I'm guessing you ain't a professional advert writer.
Alibaba22
Tourist
Germany

Post by Alibaba22 »

Hey John,thanks for the reply
I'm just selling my place. I couldn't figure out how to add some images, but if you are interested it's Alibaba Otres Village you can check our Facebook @alibabaotres and I'll send you some images...
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Alibaba22 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:14 pm Hey John,thanks for the reply
I'm just selling my place. I couldn't figure out how to add some images, but if you are interested it's Alibaba Otres Village you can check our Facebook @alibabaotres and I'll send you some images...
No interest, but just pointing out you won't get much interest off your ad - look at how these for example - full of information businesses-for-sale/established-profita ... 19484.html

businesses-for-sale/robinson-bungalows- ... 19978.html
Alibaba22
Tourist
Germany

Post by Alibaba22 »

Thanks John that's kind of you. Im not sure if businesses do get sold on this site. But if you can sell my business, you can have 5%.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Alibaba22 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 am Thanks John that's kind of you. Im not sure if businesses do get sold on this site. But if you can sell my business, you can have 5%.
OP, if you really want to sell this place it might be an idea to post some different numbers. It's nice you're offering a 5% commission to someone connecting you to a buyer, but other numbers like annual revenue, development of the revenue over time, annual profit, number of guests you receive per day/week/months, capacity, etc etc might be of more interest to a potential buyer than the mount of commission you have on offer.

This doesn't apply just here, but at any place where you offer your place for sale.

Good luck with the sale.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Alibaba22 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:14 pm I couldn't figure out how to add some images,
tech-zone/how-attach-images-and-videos-posts-t6851.html
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Nice Cat!

And food, evidently Lebanese, not sure about the cat :lol:

Place looks quite good too
https://www.sihanoukville-cambodia.com/ ... anese.html
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

how far from

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Alibaba22
Tourist
Germany

Post by Alibaba22 »

Thanks Kuroneko and Raven.
I'm sorry Richard, but I don't do racist talk.
Do your research to get to know the exact location of the restaurant. Kuroneko's post was pretty brief...
Thanks again John, I think I'll speak to some agencies to take care of my case, but the 5% is still up for whoever finds a buyer. You can contact me via Facebook...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic