Anyone remmember David Fletcher from Bogie and Bacall bar ?

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Re: Anyone remmember David Fletcher from Bogie and Bacall b

Post by badneighour »

Soi Dog wrote:
badneighour wrote: Some of the k440 mob get their juices flowing over that shit....How many pages are devoted to underaged sex......i sure it's well followed by paedophiles everywhere.
That is not true and an unnecessary provocation. I have read that site for a decade and have never seen anything like you mentioned. If you can find specific threads or even posts backing up your claim, post them now...otherwise your post should be deleted (and this one too).
I dont understand....you want to tell me what I think...okay ...what am I thinking now...
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

badneighour wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:
badneighour wrote: Some of the k440 mob get their juices flowing over that shit....How many pages are devoted to underaged sex......i sure it's well followed by paedophiles everywhere.
That is not true and an unnecessary provocation. I have read that site for a decade and have never seen anything like you mentioned. If you can find specific threads or even posts backing up your claim, post them now...otherwise your post should be deleted (and this one too).
I dont understand....you want to tell me what I think...okay ...what am I thinking now...
I tell you one fact The Sun newspaper runs stories on paedophiles and it's the number one paedo paper from studies that looked into known paedophiles in UK gaols and what they were reading...
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

not asking what your thinking,
asking for a post/pages that shows this; "How many pages are devoted to underaged sex."

otherwise fuck off
I tell you one fact The Sun newspaper runs stories on paedophiles and it's the number one paedo paper from studies that looked into known paedophiles in UK gaols and what they were reading...
Where is the link to back this up and what does the sun newspaper have to do with k440
otherwise as said

FUCK OFF :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

phuketrichard wrote:
asking for a post/pages that shows this; "How many pages are devoted to underaged sex."

otherwise fuck off
Where is the link to back this up and what does the sun newspaper have to do with k440
otherwise as said

how mant stories are about paedophiles a lot....but you go and look....I dont want to think about the subject....I am out of here ...
go forth and multiply
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

phuketrichard wrote:

otherwise fuck off
otherwise as said

See what I mean K440 member getting s/he juices flowing ....later

go forth and multiply
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

440 has a long and proud history of outing paedophiles, bad neighbour, and for rightfully celebrating their imprisonment and disgrace. In some instances, 440 has played a vital part in bringing them to justice, as is the case with Fletcher. To suggest, as you are doing, that 440 is obsessed with the subject and that a lot of paedos follow the site is a fucking disgrace.

Moreover, we have a forum guideline / rule expressly dealing with the discussion of the subject.

I've reported your post in the vain hope that the goodwill that exists (at least between the owners of) the two sites will mean your post and those repeating it will be dealt with.

When such a vocal critic of 440 like Soi Dog suggests you're wrong (kudos to him, by the way) I think I'm on safe ground.
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

otherwise as said

FUCK OFF :plus1:[/quote]

K440 and The Sun are in common because the majority of the readers/ members are morons or poorly educated racist KIR for example

go forth and multiply
badneighour
Expatriate
Falkland Islands

Post by badneighour »

bendix wrote:440 has a long and proud history of outing paedophiles, bad neighbour, and for rightfully celebrating their imprisonment and disgrace. In some instances, 440 has played a vital part in bringing them to justice, as is the case with Fletcher. To suggest, as you are doing, that 440 is obsessed with the subject and that a lot of paedos follow the site is a fucking disgrace.

Moreover, we have a forum guideline / rule expressly dealing with the discussion of the subject.

I've reported your post in the vain hope that the goodwill that exists (at least between the owners of) the two sites will mean your post and those repeating it will be dealt with.

When such a vocal critic of 440 like Soi Dog suggests you're wrong (kudos to him, by the way) I think I'm on safe ground.

arbeit macht frei
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

You're a great and high quality addition to the CEO community badneighbour :popcorn:
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

bendix wrote:To suggest, as you are doing, that 440 is obsessed with the subject and that a lot of paedos follow the site is a fucking disgrace.
Sorry Bendix, but you guys over there have always been obsessed with that subject. Sadly you are not only obsessed with it, but by reporting that extensively about it you also make advertising for it. Wrong way - NGO way. And no, you guys bring nobody to justice or do you think that a corrupt, pedophile Cambodian judge who steals $ 40.000 a month is interested in justice ?
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic