White Woman Crying in Kampot

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Kampoochie
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: White Woman Crying in Kampot

Post by Kampoochie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:12 pm

I spent some time in Kampot in 2017…there's some dubious dark energy there among the young expat/backpacker/drifter set.

Anyone looking to start a cult there could probably find a lot of adherents.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Kampoochie wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Anyone looking to start a cult there could probably find a lot of adherents.
I've always wanted to start a cult... researching now by re-watching this classic

shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:13 am

And what's up with Kampot ? For a very small town, there's a lot of shit going on... and on, and on.
Whats up is that the place can't dissipate the grim ness because it doesn't have the bouncy vibes and beach that Snookie had due to the location /geographics/poorly maintained infrastructure.

Unfortunately when we lost Snookie, we lost the best thing about Cambodia, expat wise.

But at least we still have those Islands
Better hip beach days on Ko Rong!
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:01 am

"Whats up is that the place can't dissipate the grim ness because it doesn't have the bouncy vibes..."

What the fuck are "bouncy vibes"? Is that some kind of euphemism for sex?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic