White Woman Crying in Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kampoochie
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: White Woman Crying in Kampot

Post by Kampoochie »

I spent some time in Kampot in 2017…there's some dubious dark energy there among the young expat/backpacker/drifter set.

Anyone looking to start a cult there could probably find a lot of adherents.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

Kampoochie wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:12 pm
Anyone looking to start a cult there could probably find a lot of adherents.
I've always wanted to start a cult... researching now by re-watching this classic

shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

And what's up with Kampot ? For a very small town, there's a lot of shit going on... and on, and on.
Whats up is that the place can't dissipate the grim ness because it doesn't have the bouncy vibes and beach that Snookie had due to the location /geographics/poorly maintained infrastructure.

Unfortunately when we lost Snookie, we lost the best thing about Cambodia, expat wise.

But at least we still have those Islands
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Whats up is that the place can't dissipate the grim ness because it doesn't have the bouncy vibes..."

What the fuck are "bouncy vibes"? Is that some kind of euphemism for sex?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic