Looking for happy food rec's in Snookie

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
james.goodnight
Tourist
United States of America

Looking for happy food rec's in Snookie

Post by james.goodnight »

I'm an American commercial photographer living in Beijing for the last six years and visiting Cambodia for the first time. Well travelled across southeast asia and super excited to add Cambodia to the list. Will be in PP on the 4th, then headed to Snookie on the 5th/6th (staying in White Boutique in Otres 2). Looking for local expats to meet up with and some rec's for places to grab some happy food in snookie (as this is something I go without while living in China).

Also...I do some side work for a company that makes indoor surf simulator machines, called FlyWave based in Beijing (similar to FlowRider). I will be looking for contacts of places that might be interested in bringing some of the machines to the new developments across Cambodia (have projects currently in Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and across China).

In either case...hit me up...looking forward to meeting some local expats and hanging out.

Appreciate any and all help. And if you're ever in BJ or china in general...happy to help provide some guidance.

My wechat is: JamesGoodnight

Thanks again!!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Looking for happy food rec's in Snookie

Post by frank lee bent »

both happy pizza and expats will be thin on the ground in SV.
PP has both.
You will see why when you get to SV.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Looking for happy food rec's in Snookie

Post by Barang chgout »

All the Sinville happys moved to Kampot.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic