Anchor Beer BOTTLES Coming Soon....

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Anchor Beer BOTTLES Coming Soon....

Post by Sailorman »

I toured the Tiger brewery in Singapore and wasn't very impressed. Worst brewery tour I've ever been on and they charged $18.s for it. I did get a tiny glass of ale they brew that wasn't to bad. Can't say I care much for their regular grog, but its better than the Swill-from-the-hill made in Snookyville.
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

So they invented new technology to bottle crap? I am sorry but no beer made in Cambodia is very good.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

4000islandsguy wrote:So they invented new technology to bottle crap? I am sorry but no beer made in Cambodia is very good.
Yeh i know what you mean.
Cheap low quality cambo beer causes mental institute hangovers i much prefer european beers where there is standard.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

angkor brewery staff on still on strike I think

beer shortage!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

prahkeitouj wrote:Congrats , AM! Hahaha

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
Thanks LS. :beer3:
The problem is that for the moment there is no trusty means of recycling bottles, unlike in Laos where all the Laos beer bottles are recycled (by the state I think). Cans are not environmentally friendly, but in Cambodia they are all picked up and recycled so that's better than glass bottles for the moment. If Anchor wants to set up a bottle recycling factory, then that would be fine, why not go on to bottles ?
We will see. :beer2:
eatingmore101
Tourist
Australia

Post by eatingmore101 »

let's see how people will use the glass bottles when they're empty and the person is drunk and angry :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic