Man in Really Ugly Shirt Tests Positive for Drugs

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Man in Really Ugly Shirt Tests Positive for Drugs

Post by prahocalypse now »

The cops saw this guy riding a motorcycle and obviously could tell that his mind must have warped by drugs when he bought and decided to wear the shirt in the photo. So they stopped him and tested his piss and unsurprisingly he tested positive for drugs.

http://cambodiapolice.com/policekh/115662
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Man in Really Ugly Shirt Tests Positive for Drugs

Post by bvanfossen »

With the hair, feminine shirt and hands I'm calling lady boy.

Do they do random stops and drug test like this for no reason?
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh Police report says the suspect is a private security guard, Lim Bora, 24, who was driving around on a motorbike at 11pm looking suspicious, so they stopped him for a drug test.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

Wtf this is why i left thailand... do they test for weed or just after meth??? So many bars sells joints this is hardly fair.
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

console wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:46 pm Wtf this is why i left thailand... do they test for weed or just after meth??? So many bars sells joints this is hardly fair.
This is what I'm curious about too... ?
showman
BANNED
Australia

Post by showman »

Does the ugly shirt have anything to do with the incident? Maybe police stopped him because they couldn’t stand his fashion sense anymore and gonwnw give him a citation? LoL 😝
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

console wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:46 pm Wtf this is why i left thailand... do they test for weed or just after meth??? So many bars sells joints this is hardly fair.
yes they do ransom tests and raid bars and clubs. In some areas when they crackdown they have roadblocks and search you and your bikes.
is it fair, well drugs including pot are illegal in Cambodia so yes it is. No different to back home. if you think you have the righ to break the law then do not complain if you pay the consequences. If your life consists of endless joint please go and live somewhere where they are legal
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Yeah go live in Colorado. Theres a warehouse district with a lot of abandoned buildings in Denver. You could squat and it would be as cheap as The Penh.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

pczz wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:24 am
yes they do ransom tests and raid bars and clubs. In some areas when they crackdown they have roadblocks and search you and your bikes.
is it fair, well drugs including pot are illegal in Cambodia so yes it is. No different to back home. if you think you have the righ to break the law then do not complain if you pay the consequences. If your life consists of endless joint please go and live somewhere where they are legal
What are you the forking weed police? I smoke a lot and have no fear of getting drug tested. And if they raid a club where Im at, I wont get tested anyway. And if someone is dumb enough to arrest me on a weed test, I dont need to come here to complain or ask for help, I know what to do.

And one thing I dont do is wear stupid shirts and ride around like a freakazoid in the wee hours, or give smarmy advice to folks that have a genuine concern, so heres the real advice:

Weed is illegal here. Be discreet and proper and you wont be bothered. If you are bothered, know what to do.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Marty wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:34 am Yeah go live in Colorado. Theres a warehouse district with a lot of abandoned buildings in Denver. You could squat and it would be as cheap as The Penh.
Hell he could go to Canada, and sqaut in different cities through the whole country and smoke. Make it a fun trip, go to Alaska first, and then squat your way through the Great White North.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic