CEO outages

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: CEO outages

Post by OrangeDragon »

hopefully resolved by next sunday. problem is i have to wait for alternative service providers to respond so we don't just get more of the same somewhere else...
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

Well done to GM & OD for the great forum you've created, it's so well liked that an hour or 2 outages and our posters get itchy fingers.
Using Tapatalk
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

I gave up trying yesterday. Read 440 instead, didn't take long, not much content these days.

Edit:

Dunno why but the site is a bit slow at times this morning too.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Mrs Stroppy wrote:Well done to GM & OD for the great forum you've created, it's so well liked that an hour or 2 outages and our posters get itchy fingers.
True, but we are worried about losing readers to the competition. Repeated outages at peak times are certain death to a new forum.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Soi Dog, wish you would explain that to DIGI.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

It's Sunday again. More of the same coming this afternoon/evening?

:popcorn:
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

sadly. hopefully by next sunday the 2 companies i've narrowed it down to and contacted will answer my last remaining questions and i can get us moved.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

this is the wrong way to run a website,

realize weekends are heavy traffic but this is crazy 3 weeks in a row an u cant get a good service?
you get what you pay for.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

phuketrichard wrote:realize weekends are heavy traffic ...
Not in Cambodia. The average poster seems to be posting from his/her job on workdays 8) . Saturdays and Sundays they are busy with drinking and other things.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Bugger me the server is so slow today. It might be quicker for me to ride over to CEO headquarters and tell them a crap unfunny joke in person.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic